Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Championship Debriefing

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hi all,

I was going to follow up with POP on a couple things. Before I do, I thought I'd check in here.

At least one CC has not reported results.
Bakersfield. Any others?

Edit-private info
How did you send your report sheet in (fax, registered, regular mail)?

Any problems with acquiring the consent forms?
I had some players whose parents did not make any appearance. How big a problem is this?

Anyone turn in their photos?
How do you send up the photos they asked us to take?

Cheers,
bulba

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reported my results and uploaded my tournaments...

I sent my forms and paperwork in via certified US Mail

I sent what consent forms that were signed the day of the CC...If a parent/player was unable or did not want to sign the consent form... I did not send it in..

I took digital pictures and emailed them to PUI...

At least one CC has not reported results.

Not sure.I know I did.

How did you send your report sheet in (fax, registered, regular mail)?

Mailed.(Nope)

Any problems with acquiring the consent forms?
Yeah,I had players travel with other friends.Most parents signed them but this was a big hassle.

Anyone turn in their photos?
Yup.Plus they can view all my event pics I take with my digital camera on my webshots page.

Consent forms?
What consent forms?
My son and I attended the PCNY CC and consent forms were nowhere to be seen, that I know of.

PokePop said:
Consent forms?
What consent forms?
My son and I attended the PCNY CC and consent forms were nowhere to be seen, that I know of.

The PTOs were asked to get consent forms from the winners in each age division so they could post their pictures on the PUI website.

BDS

We reported the .trn files electronically with the exception where a TO issued POP IDs but never reported back to POP that those POP IDs were used (you get a nifty screen that shows both your and the 'offending' TO's POP IDs and lets you know that someone didn't turn their POP IDs in).

Due to the late nature of the Independence, OH event, we reported initially via email, then followed up via snail mail.

The Consent Forms that we were able to get filled out the day of the event were shipped back with the tournament report. Those who weren't of age (21, really, 18 is good enough) had the form sent home with them for mom/dad to fill out and mail in.

Photos are on our website http://www.gillettesgameroom.com for anyone to peruse (site's still under construction). Any cameras that were sent, we used for photos and were mailed back to PUI.

Post was USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Uploaded the tournament results with no problems. Faxed report and followed up with an email to verify receipt. No problems with the consent forms. I did have a 15+ player attend without parents but I gave him the form and my fax number (and he faxed it back to me after his parents signed it). I used both the camera provided by PUI and also took pictures with my digital camera. I mailed the camera back to PUI (via regular mail) and posted the pictures on my web site.

Feraligatr said:
Uploaded the tournament results with no problems. Faxed report and followed up with an email to verify receipt. No problems with the consent forms. I did have a 15+ player attend without parents but I gave him the form and my fax number (and he faxed it back to me after his parents signed it). I used both the camera provided by PUI and also took pictures with my digital camera. I mailed the camera back to PUI (via regular mail) and posted the pictures on my web site.

Hmm. Didn't get a camera in my kit. So if you don't get a camera in your kit. where do you send the photos?

Any other tourneys anyone knows about that DUDN"T report their results yet?

Oops. The camera was in the last Pre-Release. For the City Championship I used my own digital camera and posted them on my web site. sneaselsrevenge the CC was in Winston-Salem, NC.

Back