Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CITY CHAMPIONSHIP - St. Louis - January 8, 2005!

meganium45

Hey - you want to be the best, you must BEAT the best!

Come one, come all to the ST. LOUIS city Championship on Saturday January 8th, 2005, to be held at the Gathering Ground - 2635 Hampton Avenue - St. Louis, Mo 63139

COST IS FREE!!!

Registration begins at 11:00 along with the new player training - main event begins at 12:00!

There will be a fee for the Rocket Returns Draft after the main event - along with the FULL BOX PRIZE modified tourney after the main event, and, oh, yes, FREE LEAGUE PLAY, after the main event!!!

And as at all my Championship Events - bring a new player and BOTH you and the new player receive a FREE pack of cards as a thank you for coming!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

M45

Reminder - we do have league at the Gathering Ground Every Saturday - with a sanctioned tourney every week! Starts at 2:30 for league play, tourney at 3:30 - no charge for league - $3.00 for the tourney with GREAT PRIZES and DOOR PRIZES EVERY WEEK!

A whole box for mod tourney?! Sweet! Well, I'll try to get 1st this time in citys, I am very confident, as usual. Btw Vince, I am guessing EX:TRR cards are allowed?

I will try and make it down here for the tournament, has been nearly 2 years since my last tournament in the area. Hopefully I can bring some of the Chicago area crew down with me as well.

Team Chicago is in the process of planing a "skip to the Lou" trip. My son and I are planning on attending plus I would expect between 4 and 8 others.

Taylor and the Memphis Team Slugma members will be crashing the party. At least I know for sure so far that Taylor and I will be making the trip. Looking forward to the visit

Clay

Poke_Dad said:
Taylor and the Memphis Team Slugma members will be crashing the party. At least I know for sure so far that Taylor and I will be making the trip. Looking forward to the visit

Clay

Wow will Clay be playing!?!? Hehe

I will be there..hopefully the vs tourney wont be put on this day ;x

~Colin

I will be playing I think...I hope...maybe....

The possible list of Memphis players if all goes well include:

DeMarion, David Coates, Nick Marden, Tino, Adam and Carlos, Taylor and (I'll form the head...) Clay

Hey Vince..can we squeeze in?

St. Louis is being invaded from all sides!!!!!!!!!!!! We have Illinois coming down, Tennesse coming up, perhaps a player from Oklahoma, and who knows who else will drop in!

OMG OMG.

Let's not forget the guy from StL who invaded StP and PWNED.

Btw, the other ppls from my school (Zach P. and Jacob B.) will also make an appearance. This will be war. some of us alrdy won. all of u ppl who havn't, you prolly dont stand a chance. :)

I'll put David (Gym Challenge winner), Nick (Prerelease winner and great player), Tino (Top 3 Gym Challenge and only played occasionally now full time) and DeMarion (current Memphis City champ, Gym Challnge 2nd place) up against anyone's 11-14 players. We also have Kevin White now in 11-14 (who knows..maybe the Whites will show up in St Louis too)

Who do you think Taylor Mitchell plays against every week? I think this will be a good one

Clay

Last edited:
Back