Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Medals and State Trophies

ice_brakerz

Ok first of all i do not want to sound like i am trying to incite a verbal argument or anything but i am just wondering like ALL OTHER WINNERS where is our deserved trophies and swags.

Its just that the medals in the US were already send out like about 2-3 weeks ago (feel free to correct me if i am wrong) and looking at other countries i am pretty sure that we should get it by now...... comparing to Malaysia which is like miles away already got their 2 weeks ago

and secondly our states stuff as well..... everybody seems to have already gotten theirs and it seems like ONLY WE did not get it.

I am not trying to pick up a fight or be rude to anybody i just felt that if someone could give an explanation of whats happening that would be perfect.

and according to TOs that the trophies will be send can they be ensured that they are not going to be damaged..... (like what happened to my nats trophy in MY last year?) cause it takes like 4 months to be replaced......

Thanks anybody whose willing to provide an answer

cheers

I would like to know if someone kept a record of who won CCs or placed in States so that everyone can get the stuff that they won.

I still await my 2006 2nd Place Nationals Trophy... I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN CARL CROOK!!

- fK

Last edited:
I know for Norway's part, that all our States stuff are currently sitting in Denmark(The person responsible for shipping them out got ill right before he was going to do it.) Hadn't it been for him being sick, we would have had all our States stuff by 10th of March, now we are looking at sometime next week.

As for the Cities medals, we still haven't got them, no

Your local LD or TOs should have been keeping record, if not and you see people starting to recieve prizes, them contact them about where your stuff is

I have a feeling that they maybe given out at nationals. At the moment I haven't got anything yet.

I'm also waiting for my medals from my CC back in April 08.

Having checked with the UK supplier on Thursday....

1) The City Championship medals were still in transit and as yet hadn't arrived from the States.
I can't speak for other tournaments, but we've kept details of winners at Leeds and I'll ensure the medals are despatched as soon as they're received... I'll also be e-mailing the individuals so they know they're on the way.

2) Similar for State trophies... apparently in transit and due shortly. Luckily the State Championship for Leeds isn't til 11th April, so I'm hoping they arrive in the next 3 weeks so we can award them on the day. If not, I'll be keeping a record of winners details.

I can understand the disappointment, but we TO's will get them out just as soon as we receive them!!!

Jaedon
TO & LL @ Leeds, West Yorkshire

Yup..... like i said not blaming anybody cause i do understand that stuff do get held back for various reasons be it due to POP, customers, LDs etc etc.... i am sure they dont want this to happen too as they would all pokemanics to be happy and grabing their trophies/swags/packs at the end of a stressful day......

Just wanted to know and clarify where they are at the moment cause i know quite a few are excited about it including myself

thanks jaedon for the info

cheers

Its not like we didn't sanction these events in advance or anything.

To my knowldge they are on their way, along with the promos, battle roads promos and other stuff.

However, we must remember that several people are still waiting for Regionals/State promos from last years events - along with several trophies including all of those that won in Exeter.

This really is not good enough and to be very honest i am sick to death of having to tell players that the stuff is on its way (knowing that they may not receive them at all).

Not sure what can be done about this - its certainly not for want of trying as i have mentioned to Chris on several occaisions!

Lets hope we can get this sorted before next weekend

Russ

Explanations.....

1) City Championship Medals - As most of you are aware, there were issues with the production of the medals (kinda documented all over the 'gym) - The US has just started sending out the Medals to there players and they will be shipped in due course to players over here. However we do not have a time scale for this yet, only that they are "in transit"

2) State Trophies - Again, these are on route and should be with us shortly. They will be shipped out to TO's as soon as the LD has them to send out.

Also:

Rumour control - We are NOT giving any of the missing trophies out at Nationals. They will be sent to the TO's. However if the TO wishes to bring them up to Nationals to hand out that is fine.

The issues with packaging of the trophies has been "solved" this time around and there should be no problems with damage.

Further questions can be put to [email protected] :thumb:

Thanks

D & A Games

Chris, I am still waiting for the Yeovil CC's to be uploaded. You said it would get sorted. My medal won't come if it hasn't been registered as a tourney. Also i would very much appreicate the points.

Tom H.

6 CC medals between my two sons.
Brighton X2
Crawley X1
Mitcham X1
Normandy X1
Aldershot X1

Wouldn't it make more sense to send the medals out directly to the winners?

Cameron D will need several as well. I'm sure there are other multiple winners like Jak S-A.

========

Three 1st place states trophies for us too, again there are several players who have collected multiple states trophies.

Medals for the Crawley CC arrived this morning.

I'll keep them with me until after the upcoming Crawley BR on April the 18th, and send them out afterwards if I haven't seen Kylie or Cameron in the meantime.

Back