Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City's info?

Naki Feralkin

Cities events are coming really quickly, yet theres still no information on prize support/promos/etc on main site? Are we getting this information soon?

Still nothing on Nationals yet either. This is significantly later than it has been in the past. Not trying to sound rude, just curious is all.

Use the Tournament Locater on the website. It's not 100%, but it's better than nothing.

There are currently somewhere around 300 tournaments named City Championship for this cycle, so most seem to be in at this point.

^ Well, I knew that. Its just becoming incredibly close to cities events (one starts for Ohioans as soon as next Sunday) and theres no information on prize support or what the lines are gonna be.

And its very unbecoming of TPCI to not have a Nationals location set in stone yet, either.

Well, I hear that they've had something of a bad season so far, what with the kind of database issues they apparently had a while back (but don't know much about that... so...)

As far as I personally am concerned, it's okay that they won't tell us what the prizes are until we show up. :thumb: But I guess I know what you mean.

Back