Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

claydol Value?

empoleonperson

At my league i sold a claydol for 10 dollars was that a good deal?
And is this trade a good deal

My:
Empoleon Lvx Set Corrected
Pachirirsu Ge

Your:
2 Leafeon MD good ones
3 Scizor MD 1 rh

Im not playing any more this season in any sanctioned tournaments and its pretty much for next season.

Claydol is worth $5 to $9 so you got a good deal there.

Not really sure about the trade though.

after the rotation, those are some really good cards to trade for and it all ended up doing good. You did a good job trading...

You need to think wisely about selling cards at league. At a lot of places, including one I think you're familiar with, you can be asked not to return if the store staff catches you selling/buying on their property.

S.

You need to think wisely about selling cards at league. At a lot of places, including one I think you're familiar with, you can be asked not to return if the store staff catches you selling/buying on their property.

S.
And the same deal applies to tournaments especially because then you'll have this big crowd of people swarming around you yelling "how muchsisdis!???!" and "Yo dis ten bux too!?!" and "hey yo, can ya break a twuny" and "yo dis stuffs epensive" and... yeah....

So you might not want to be doing sales anymore.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lol he was a friend and i think the store owner lets you go outside and do that when some guy came around and was buying cards but i ve learned my lesson shane lol.

Back