night maintenance x 2
TV reporter x 4
TSD x 1
island hermit x 2
scott x 1
lake bndry. x 2

Strat:
Banette- amazing T2 ability, and perfect for swarming
Claydol- gets ample cards, and with my half fishing engine, almost always gets me 6 cards
Lunarock- good for discarding Banettes, and eliminates :psychic:/:fighting: resistance
Rare candy- helps to T2 Banette, and with DRE, can help me fully power a Banette in 1 turn
Fishing engine- helps to minimize hand; maximizing claydol's power

all comments are welcome

Last edited:
this deck LOVES minun.
sableye is good as well.
i think youre a little over board on the DRE. 2 was plenty for me.
warp point over switch.
find room for quick ball. its great.
mentor is the play over roseannes. you already have energy search and mentor gets more basic AND discards a banette for you. also combos with quick ball.
you HAVE to play tvr with banette
maybe more pokedex instead of masterball
the other 3 bebe arent necessary, put in adventurer or TGW (for disruption).
straight draw (like stevens, tvr, and adventurer) is better for this than shuffle draw (like oak and rowan).

hope that helps.

4 roseannes would be better with so many basics to search out in the deck. choosing wheather you need a psychic or fighting energy could also be beneficial. this would allow you to eliminate the 4 energy search and leaves more room for tvr's. turn the rowans into warp points and see how it works maybe ?

but i like this choice of pokes

take out:
3 fighting
2 energy seach
3 bebes search
1 switch

add in:
1 phychic
2 multi
2 holon mentor
2 crystal beach
2 castaway

o_O loooove the minun.

Nice ideas, but crystal beach? Crystal beach shuts down DRE, which is a big part of T2ing banette.

Okay, I'll modify my deck.

its really not.
dre is sopposed to be there incase of emergency.
and the disruption that crystal beach offers far excideds the usefulness of 4 dre.

Oh, cause where I live, only one deck is a threat, and that is GG. I need max speed to win there, and they play 2-3 windstorms, which blow stadiums away.(Hahahahehehe.....okay not funny. excuse the pun.)

This leads me to another question; how bad does crystal b. disrupt GG? I haven't seen it used against GG yet, so I don't know which is more disrupting, CG or LB (my current stadium)?? I suppose I could use one CB for when I run out of DRE though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back