Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

cleffa will Eeeek once again!

wolf52525

Ok, I don't know if anyone saw this but TheRealWobbuffet posted this link: http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k17588551. Now if you look at cleffa, compare it to this cleffa: http://pokemoncenter.safeshopper.com/39/252.htm?209. Both have eeek! I want a full translation! Dunsparce may have some competition as a standard in decks but will cleffa be any good without its baby power protecting it? And cards like salamence ex and metagross ex will pick it off the bench, you would really want to run swoop teleporter with it. What do you guys/gals think?

Last edited:
That would be a fun addition to the Modified format... but it would probably just have the Baby Evolution PokeBody like all of the other current "Baby" Pokemon.

well, I know it WON'T have the baby power so I wonder how good it will be, You can't see how much HP it will have (stupid flash) Maybe to make up for the fact that it dosent have the baby power they will give it 40-50 HP. I just hope it is still 7 cards and they havent changed it to 4 or somthing.

Yea remember the Promo Cleffa:
Eek
Draw two cards

Hope it's not like that one.

With one retreat and no baby power it will probably depend on if there is a good Clefable to cover it up with.

Check out the first symbol in the name on the Neo Cleffa. It's the same as the three symbols that are in the "word" Eeeek. Asain languages are so complicated :confused:

well, I know it WON'T have the baby power so I wonder how good it will be, You can't see how much HP it will have (stupid flash)

darn history is not repeating itself,noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
hope it allow player to draw more cards

dld4a said:
Yea remember the Promo Cleffa:
Eek
Draw two cards

Hope it's not like that one.

With one retreat and no baby power it will probably depend on if there is a good Clefable to cover it up with.
The only one available is Clefable ex. So, in a sense, we're dead...

Check out the first symbol in the name on the Neo Cleffa. It's the same as the three symbols that are in the "word" Eeeek. Asain languages are so complicated :confused:
They are only complicated if you haven't studied them (no, I haven't. But I want to) :p

With the new baby power enforced, the only use I can see this card is in drafts/Pre-releases.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that bad. If it has 50 HP... it'd be good. Sure it can be picked off the bench by something... however so can Dunsparce in the current format. It might be really good, I could be wrong, but I like it.

I don't understand why ppl are worried about their opponents picking Cleffa off the bench as easy as Dunsparce. Just evolve to Clefairy, then to Clefable/Clefable ex and problem solved...

There is no babies in the modified right now. All the old babies like cleffa are now basic pokemon. Elekid, Wynaut, etc, are all basics.

cleffa isntas good as u think its like`dunsparse great at start but then it is use less but cleffa in lat game is worse cuz it cant doany damage

wigglytuffex said:
cleffa isntas good as u think its like`dunsparse great at start but then it is use less but cleffa in lat game is worse cuz it cant doany damage
That's why Cleffa has evolutions.

(gawd, dosen't anyone listen to me?)

I'd consider Cleffa just as usful late game. It doesn't do damage but with Cleffa you have anti decking always. It's solid draw also.

Back