Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Close please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTorchic

Moderators, please close, I decided to sell these through eBay.

[DEL]Hi, everyone! I no longer play the Pokemon TCG so I'm selling off the remainder of my cards minus my collection. It was fun while it lasted but alas life goes on.

This is the last of what I have for sale; my large collection of holofoil Basic Energy cards. I'm only offering these as a set. Below is a complete listing:

Grass Energy - 56 total

WotC Base - 17
EX Emerald - 11
EX Holon Phantoms - 21
EX Power Keepers - 7

Fighting Energy - 67 total

WotC Base - 21
EX Emerald - 16
EX Holon Phantoms - 21
EX Power Keepers - 9

Water Energy - 48 total

WotC Base - 17
EX Emerald - 3
EX Holon Phantoms - 22
EX Power Keepers - 6

Psychic Energy - 45 total

WotC Base - 16
EX Emerald - 13
EX Holon Phantoms - 14
EX Power Keepers - 2

Fire Energy - 61 total

WotC Base - 25
EX Emerald - 11
EX Holon Phantoms - 21
EX Power Keepers - 4

Lightning Energy - 55 total

WotC Base - 17
EX Emerald - 11
EX Holon Phantoms - 20
EX Power Keepers - 7

In addition to those listed, I will include several miscellaneous Holo Energies (from the DP league cycles, player rewards, etc).

All of the cards are in excellent playable condition. There are some that I noticed with light surface scratches or minor bends/creases but nothing that prevents any of them from being playable. There are well over 300 cards here and as I'm no longer playing I really have no interest in examining each one and listing any trivial flaws-- if you're a player (which you probably are if you're even the slightest bit interested in this lot) these will be perfect for "blinging" up your decks. :cool:

For this massive lot, I'm asking just $150.00 shipped, less than $0.50 per energy card. I am somewhat negotiable in price, but only accept PayPal. Please don't offer if you have no intention of being able to pay quickly; I don't want to do a deal and then have to wait an absurd amount of time for my money.

I can post photos upon request.

Thanks for looking!
[/DEL]

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested in 5 of the EX Emerald Psychic energies. You have stated that you want to sell this whole thing as a lot but I was wondering if you can possibly sell these energies out. Thanks.

Can we buy each individual card? I dont need a whole lot just 2 each for collection

I only wanted to sell as a set, and they're gone, sorry.

Hi. I'm interested in 5 of the EX Emerald Psychic energies. You have stated that you want to sell this whole thing as a lot but I was wondering if you can possibly sell these energies out. Thanks.

See above.

Ok. I've waited long enough. $125 for the lot?

I wish you would have waited a little less, I put them up on eBay after no interest here for several days and just sold them for less than half of what you offered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back