Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

close plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've been throwing around this idea for a deck. Not really getting too far. Here's what I'm looking at right now.

Pkmn (24)
4-3-5 Flygon Ex d DF (3), Flygon d (2) (This might be an unnecessary combo line)
2-1-3 Gardy Ex d DF (1), Gardy d (Energy Jump), Gardy PK (Psy Shadow)
2-2 Fearow d CG (Delta Sign) (also possibly unnecessary or can be replaced...I just don't like using Nidoqueen with this deck regardless of its late game capabilities)
1 Holon's Electrode
1 Holon's Castform (basically in here to set up the Holon Engine if you may need it, would be a good starter, if you must start with it, with so many delta in your deck.)

Trainers (20)
Holon Transceiver x4
Holon Mentor x2
Holon Lass x2 (maybe unnecessary)
Rare Candy x4
PETM x2
Scott x2
Pheobe's Stadium x2
Holon Adventurer x2

Energy (16)
Psychic-6
Fire-3
Grass-3
Delta Rainbow-4
(pretty sure multi energies could probably solve all my fire/grass problems, but with Flygon d just seems safer to go with the basic energies.)

Strategy/Goal: Again, this deck is pretty stupid I believe. But the goal is to set up a barrage of Flygon Ex's with Gardy's to back it up. With Pheobe's Stadium you can retreat in the sign of trouble with all Psychic types. The most unnecessary card in the deck is probably Gardy Ex d. The other Gardy's and the non-ex flygon are to speed up energy and move them in the sign of trouble. So, if you set up fast, which is helped with Fearow, you can (if you have awesome luck) 3 energies per turn with the ability to jump them. A couple of good ideas are to Psy Shadow the Psychic energies onto Fearow and then jump them with the other Gardy to the pkmn you actually want it on, so it doesn't take damage. I know that there is a gardy from EM the removes 2 damage counters per turn, but that makes this deck even slower. Decks using things such as Shiftry own this deck because of the psychic resistance. In this case, Gardy Ex d can be used, and moving the energies shouldn't be a problem. Some other personal techs I have tried to use are Celebi Ex from POP2 just for experimenting. Also, Mawile to mine out Rare Candy.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? (NOTE I DON'T HAVE THIS DECK BUILT THIS WAY, THIS IS JUST A WAY I'D LIKE TO GET RESPONES TO.)

Last edited:
Would be a good starter??? Holon's Castform is a great starter and should be maxed out in any
delta deck. Honestly I think you should remove the fearow and gardy line completely! Create a
2-1-2 of Nidoqueen and run some great techs like Absol ex, eeveelutions, etc.

take out gex for sur. add in 3 casty for 2 lass. add in 2 mentor for a scott and a fire.
lol read flygon d again.
dRE's are attachable.

DaBest- Ty

Roy- The dRE/Flygon thing, I was talking about Multi's being able to solve my f/g probs...I knew you could attach dREs (check the wording above), but ty for the other suggestions

I think flygon with gex would be okay, and in stead of automatically saying drop the gardy go with the archetype, how about giving some feedback on the deck this topic was made for. As for fixes, the gardy DS seems unecessary, and to be honest, the psy shadow gardy isn't even that good for this deck. Energy acceleration would be much better coming from flygon d. maybe the gardy line could be 2-1-2 with only the 2 gex. 4 holons castform for sure. The energy acceleration is going to come from flygon d HP so the flygon line could be something like 3-2-2/2 with 2 ex d and one d HP. Some techs like latilock, absol ex, mew* d, mew d P5, Chimecho and anything else is optional, but I think at least the latilock is a good idea. 2-2 fearow for sure. Your holon engine should be something like 4 trans, 3/4 mentor, 2 adventurer, 2 researcher, 1 farmer. Lass is not needed at all.
Here's a list

Pokemon:27
1-1-1 Gardy
4-2-3/2 Flygon ex d DF/d HP
2-2 Fearow
2 Chimecho
4 Holon's Castform
1 Holon's Magnemite
1 Latios ex d
1 Latias d dual aura

Trainers 22
4 Holon trans
4 Mentor
2 Adventurer
2 Researcher
1 Farmer
4 Rare Candy
3 Windstorm
1 Briney's Compassion
1 Warp Point

Energy 11
4 d Rainbow
5 Psy NRG
2 Fire NRG

Last edited:
Would be a good starter??? Holon's Castform is a great starter and should be maxed out in any
delta deck. Honestly I think you should remove the fearow and gardy line completely! Create a
2-1-2 of Nidoqueen and run some great techs like Absol ex, eeveelutions, etc.
Lol your just telling him to make Attrition or Royalty then. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back