Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

closed please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am interested in
Raichu Lvx

Have Charmeleon

Please take a look at my list and see if there is any thing else that interests you

Thanks

Have

2 rare candies.
One of the POP Lucarios can't remember if it was 6 or 7
CML for anything else mainly interested in the lv x's such as Raichu Machamp Gardy Magne etc

Hi I am interested in
Raichu Lvx

Have Charmeleon

Please take a look at my list and see if there is any thing else that interests you

Thanks

Just an FYI, I checked my older cards and I also have
Gym Challenge Rare-Koga's Arbok
Neo Genesis Magenium Lv 57
Neo Discovery Holo-Smeargle,Ursaring.
I don't know how much those are worth to you, but whatever you think is fair is fine with me ^_^

I'd trade you the Raichu X for the Cresselia X and then two of those older rares for the Charmeleon. Counter offer?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Have

2 rare candies.
One of the POP Lucarios can't remember if it was 6 or 7
CML for anything else mainly interested in the lv x's such as Raichu Machamp Gardy Magne etc

Your list is kinda bare right now, mind if I check back in with you in a few days?

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I checked my older cards and I also have
Gym Challenge Rare-Koga's Arbok
Neo Genesis Magenium Lv 57
Neo Discovery Holo-Smeargle,Ursaring.
I don't know how much those are worth to you, but whatever you think is fair is fine with me ^_^

I'd trade you the Raichu X for the Cresselia X and then two of those older rares for the Charmeleon. Counter offer?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Your list is kinda bare right now, mind if I check back in with you in a few days?

Sure thing.

Should have it updated tomorrow if I'm home.

i would rather do charmeleon + some holos/slash rares for the lvx, just coz the cressilia is still really hard to get

also i do have a dp21 raichu spare

i would rather do charmeleon + some holos/slash rares for the lvx, just coz the cressilia is still really hard to get

also i do have a dp21 raichu spare

I'm kind of hesitant to trade the Raichu X, because I am thinking about building a deck with it and it is also really popular and a lot of people want it.

I'm gonna say no for now. Sorry :(

However, I'd trade a few of the old rares for the DP21 Raichu.

i will need to check what i still need as i have loads in can i get back to you once i have checked?
also do you have a red duskull from stormfront at all?

I got:
SF Charmeleon
3x Rare Candy

I like:
Machamp LvX
Raichu LvX
Regigigas LvX

DIAMOND AND PEARL HOLO RARES:
Dusknoir

Do you have any bebe's or roseanne's?

Status
Not open for further replies.