Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

colins worlds deck(revisited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everybody i have been trying to find a deck for my city champs in memphis and i saw colins deck and thought it would be reallly good(i asked for is permission to use it)then i built it with the new modified format.plz let me know what u think

pokemon:19
4wailmer
1wailord
3wailordex
2oddish
2gloom
2bellossom
2articunoex

trainers:28
3steven
2lannette
2TV
4mysterious fossil
3root fossil
4claw fossil
3POR
3VS seeker
2ATM
2super scoop up
3switch

energy:13
11water
2multi

well the strategy of this deck is to get wailord and bellossom out fast as u can and start beating down and usingheal dance when wailord takes damage.and if u need to u just super deap dive for the fossils to stall for time if u need.then later on (if u can wait)u drop articuno use legendary acent.so thats just about it...well comments would b appriciated.

p.s.thanks alot for the deck idea in the first place colin

Last edited:
You could add Slowbro from (FR/LG), just like the old one but Holo. You can just move the Damage to him and remove it with Bellossom. I think when you Deep Dive, that give the opponent an Extra Turn to get ready for the Wailord to come out. They can just wait for you to discard the Fossil to bring out the Wailord. Well I don't think the Fossil are needed, but its really up to you. :)

Take out
-1 wailmer
-1 wailord
-1gloom
-1 vileplumeex
-2 articunoex
-2 lannette
-2 claw fossil
-1 POR
-1 VS seeker
-2 ATM
Add IN
+2super scoop up
+1switch
+2 Slowpoke
+2 Slowbro
+2 Multi
+2 Water Energy
+2 RC
+1 bellossom

Try this....Basicly you want 2 Bellosm 2 Slowbro and maybe a Fossil or another Wailord on the bench and ofcoruse wailord active...You needed more energy and some RCs.....a 3-2-3 line for bellossom is good.....You may want to fit in some brineys....and maybe replacer the Bellossoms with Milotic?

I woundn't run that deck if I where you becuase of the Rocket set with all those broken in cards like the card that makes all our coin flips for the rest of your turn heads and with Pokemon Reversal and Linone (Countinous Headbutt) that is broken in it would make your wailords rat food

dude, you so missunderstood that card.i haven't heard of it, (outside creat-a-card) but there will never be a card that let's the rest of your flips that turn be heads.even if there were to be one, what would make this deck particularly weak to that?

hmm...as far as fixes go, it mostly comes down to personal preferances.nothing big sticking out.i don't really like the slowbro idea too much.

Every deck would be weak to that broken of a card. Just put in the four a DRE on linone and have ratacate there to pick them back up. That card does not exsist NO WAY - NO HOW - SEE YA

^^ thank you pokemontoya, that was my point. what deck wouldn't be weak to that ludicrous card that will never exist?

Last edited:
OK, I may be a purist at heart - but I like Colin's deck...

Drop all the Vex and Articuno EX - you DO Not want to start with an ArtiEX

Drop the Bells down to a 2-2-2 line (or 2-1-2 and add 2 rare candy)

Max OUT on your fossils - they will win you the game. Trust me.

Go to 2 Wailord with your 3 Wex.

Add 1 water energy and 1 multi energy - a little more energy will not hurt.

Change one switch for a warp point

See how that runs. Pray you are not forced to start with the Bell line!

M45

ok i made some minor changes.took out a gloom and an oddish and the V3X. added a root fossil(only had one more lol)and 2 mysterious fossils.sorry M45 i liked the artiexs too much to take them out : (

OK, I like this deck much more than the original list.

For those boys and girls looking at this going =/ ?

The ORIGINAL object of this deck was to play only fossils and Wailmers.

It remains to be seen if the Super Scoop up will take the place of nurse and effectively save this deck.

There is no more moo moo, only potions, oran berries and life herbs, of which this deck uses none.

For those looking for the original version of this deck to try (it is too flippy for me at this point) is:

4 Wailmer
3 WailordEX
2 Wailord
4 Root Fossil
4 Claw Fossil
4 Mysterious Fossil
13 Water Energy
4 Steven's Advice
2 Oak's Research
4 Potion
4 Oran Berry
4 Life Herb
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Aerodactyl EX (or 2)
2 Warp Point (or 1 Switch/1 Warp Point)
1 TV reporter

The strategy is WAY too straightfoward...

Go Wailmer - when in doubt - go Wailord EX - in case of Wobby/Nine/Dewgong - go Wailord

Play hide and seek until you are pumped up and then go cat go!

Weakness - does not know how do beat Sceptile decks now that shard is gone. AeroEX helps a bit for that.

Strength - just a FUN FUN deck.

M45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back