Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Collecting: Have all the critters been printed?

Dunjohn

I haven't yet played either Ruby or Sapphire...

*several minutes pass*

*you regain consciousness*

...ch is how, in my opinion, the car ended up like that anyway. So, I'm still determined to get one or the other SOON.

Anyhow, since I've nothing better to do, I've been putting together a collection of all 350-ish creatures, choosing the coolest version of each creature that I have. It just looks cool. However, there are a good few gaps in the R/S pages, especially towards the end. I thought they'd printed every new creature within three sets?

On a related issue, are there any versions of Krabby and Kingler other than Fossil? I'd rather not have two cards from the same set beside each other.

Cheers!

No there are plenty of R&S Pokémon not printed on cardboard yet. There was a list on one of the posts in the News section. And then you have to wonder if Kyogre will be released as Kyogre EX has been.....

Krabby & Kingler appeared in Expedition.

yeah, and Kingler was holo to, giving you a spiffy shiney Kingler, and such

My friend is trying to complete a RH Pokedex. But like stated, several havent been released yet....

I wont swear to it, but we should be pretty close after ADV 4 series is released (set after Aqua/Magma)... cept for Deoxys and Jarichi... maybe a handfull of others....

*Checking through strat guide*

Wow, with exception of Deoxys, we will have them all by end of the next 2 sets (though Jarachi is depending on if we get the one from the starter deck, but we have gotten the extra cards so far....) so you can finish it when the 5th Nintendo set is out...

Yes, they should all be out by the fifth nintendo set, and like Spectreon said, HOPEFULLY Jirachi.
And Deoxys will still be missing after that actually.
And Unnown R...

if you do it E-cards and up, you wont have 1 single Unown, lol.. my friend is doing that... Hopefully we will get ? and ! to correct this though all 28 would be nice =P

Back