Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Collection needs, CoL energies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4rks

I am seeking a few NM/M promos for my collection. Any other condition is unacceptable. I will pay via PayPal gift.

Currently I need only a few cards to complete my B&W Master Block Set:

Darkrai EX (Absolutely must be mint. No edge flaking, no dings or dents. Completely unplayed.)
SR Blastoise
STAFF stamped States Vaporeon
RH 91 Garchomp DRX

CoL foil energies.

Out of everything here, the Blastoise is my most sought after card. I understand these are rare, but please do not try and gouge. Thanks!

Last edited:
I can do the following:

Jolteon $10 (I'll see if I have one left when I get home)
Flareon $10
Flareon Staff $20 (I'll see if I have one left when I get home)
Crobat $10
Crobat Staff $20

For a total of $70 Shipped if I have the two highlighted or $40 Shipped if I don't have the two highlighted. LMK or Counter.

I know I'm new here, and I'm not trying to be rude, but those prices are significantly higher than market value. This would be my counter:

Jolteon: $5
Flareon: $10
Flareon (Staff): $15
Crobat: $5
Crobat (Staff): $10

These prices are assuming the cards are essentially in Mint condition (no surface scratches whatsoever). Thanks.

I know I'm new here, and I'm not trying to be rude, but those prices are significantly higher than market value. This would be my counter:

Jolteon: $5
Flareon: $10
Flareon (Staff): $15
Crobat: $5
Crobat (Staff): $10

These prices are assuming the cards are essentially in Mint condition (no surface scratches whatsoever). Thanks.

I can do:
1x Flareon (Staff) $15
1x Crobat $5
1x Crobat (Staff) $10

I don't have the others. $31 shipped and they are yours. PM to confirm.

I apologize for the delay. I have managed to acquire a normal Crobat as of yesterday. How about $26 shipped for the Flareon (Staff) and Crobat (Staff)? Thanks.

I apologize for the delay. I have managed to acquire a normal Crobat as of yesterday. How about $26 shipped for the Flareon (Staff) and Crobat (Staff)? Thanks.

Yes that's fine. I'll send you a PM

I will take the Jolteon Staff for $12 shipped. I am curious, will either of you be acquiring staff promos in the future? I'm looking for someone to essentially be my supplier as I do not travel to events. LMK, thanks.

Depends on which ones you are looking for.

Essentially anything from tournament events, prereleases, etc. that can possibly be stamped Staff. At this point the only one I'm missing from the B/W block is Escavalier. I will, however, need all future staff and potentially normal versions of these unnumbered promos.

Essentially anything from tournament events, prereleases, etc. that can possibly be stamped Staff. At this point the only one I'm missing from the B/W block is Escavalier. I will, however, need all future staff and potentially normal versions of these unnumbered promos.

I can probably hook you up on everything except the Nats ones for the time being. I have a Staff Flygon from BC if you are looking for that.

Ho-oh EX (DRX) - $12
Secret Golurk - $9
Secret Rocky Helmet - $8

LMK. I also have the following Victory Cups:

1st Place Spring 2012
2nd Place Fall 2012
3rd Place Fall 2012

I can probably hook you up on everything except the Nats ones for the time being. I have a Staff Flygon from BC if you are looking for that.

Much appreciated. Assuming my current transactions go smoothly, I will only need the Escavalier until the next tournament promos go out (assuming Vaporeon, as that's currently the trend).

---------- Post added 01/30/2013 at 11:09 AM ----------

Ho-oh EX (DRX) - $12
Secret Golurk - $9
Secret Rocky Helmet - $8

LMK. I also have the following Victory Cups:

1st Place Spring 2012
2nd Place Fall 2012
3rd Place Fall 2012

As of last night, I have potential deals in the making for Rocky Helmet and a 3rd place fall 2012 victory cup, but if either of them fall through I will let you know (the victory cup is the most shaky at this point). I do have the other two victory cups.

How about $19 for the Golurk/Ho-oh EX? LMK.

Much appreciated. Assuming my current transactions go smoothly, I will only need the Escavalier until the next tournament promos go out (assuming Vaporeon, as that's currently the trend).

I will keep you posted. I need the Vaporeon one myself because I'm not in any of those regions.

Last edited:
Do you need the Escavalier still? I have one plus a corrected SR Zoroark. Let me know, thanks!

Although my trade is not yet completed for the Escavalier, I'd be interested in another one depending on what you're looking to get out of it. I'm definitely in the market for the Zoroark though. I'd love a picture to confirm it's what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back