Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Collinsville, IL City Champs FEb 21, 2004

meganium45

Come on down to the only other City Championship in the State of Illinois.

February 21st, starting at noon - Dizzy's Dugout in Colinsville, IL - www.dizzydugout.com for directions.

$5.00 entry fee for all participants in the main event!

Registration starts at noon, tourney begins at 12:30.

All tourneys will be modified format, cards only legal from the sets of Expeidition on....

Great prizes to the top finishers of all 3 age divisions, 10 and under, 11-14 and 15 and over

This will be your ONLY other chance to win the VIP packages for Illinois! Bring your best game and your best cards....

We are scheduling a sanctioned draft after the main tourney - if at least 8 people want to do it!!!

As always with my events, Nintendo support for the top 4, and everyone who enters gets prizes provided by Dizzys and M45!

Always a great time to come meet friends, hang with friends, and OWN YOUR CITY.

Although I will see a lot of you in Chicago, come on down Chicago area, Illinois Midstaters, Belleville, Collinsville, and all of the St. Louis and Missouri area!

Let me know if you will be there!!!

Meganium45

well vince as you know, college rules over all so i won't be at that one, but make sure that their locals realize the term MODIFIED!!!

*flashbacks of their SBZ*

AAARRGGG

They know. I was out there Sunday and there look to be some excellent trainers in Collinsville, and ALL were playing with Modified decks!!!

Meganium45

As you already know... I will B there... :D

I'm prolly gonna call ya l8er 2nite Vince, but if not, fo sho this weekend to talk about Collinsville. I'll prolly need directions or sumptin?

See you there...

Chaddy, I will be in Chicago this weekend at Doks event - so I will try to talk to you tomm - give me a call on the cell, I will have it with me all day.

M45

Only 8 days to go. I will be in Chicago this weekend for the only other City Championship...

Come on Down to Colinsville, if you dare!

Meganium45

WOW Still recovering from a great event in Chicago.

Only 5 days to go, you poor unfortunate souls.

Just be thankful you do not have to deal with Zak...he won his 10- division in Chicago, so now he is done!

I would like a list of the St. Louis peeps who will be there!

Post here and let me know.

Spread the word, and let's make this HUGE!!

Meganium45

(I wonder how many VIP packages from Illinois will stay in Illinois - come on Chicago peeps, come on down and extract your revenge!)

geeze, another one in Illinois? You're kidding me. Oh well, I wont be able to make that one. It took me 45 minutes to get to Windy City and i dont wanna think about how long it would take to go to this one o_O

OK, Let's make it interesting.

If we get 50 or more people who play, I will give a FULL BOX of Dragon away as a door prize, broken into 6 groups of 6 packs each.....

So, if we get 50 people, not only will everyone who enters get at least one pack, but 6 people at random will get 6 bonus packs!!!!

If we make it to 65 people...I will throw a SECOND box in, meaning there will be 12 bonus door prizes of 6 packs each.

This is on top of the Charmander Holo Promo that everyone gets, and the prizes guaranteed by nintendo for the top 4 in EACH age division. So bring your friends, the one who could benefit, is, well, you!

3 days to go you silly fools.....

Word has it Newman will be in the house. That, along with Chad, Colin, Rachel and others should make just a WOW 15+ division, and, needless to say, the 10- powers will be there.

Now, if the 11-14 players decide to sneak across the river, this could be ELITE!!!! Get the WORD OUT!!!

This is without even considering the STRENGTH of the Collinsville players, and I hate to tell you guys, but their decks looked pretty good....some standard, some rogue!

CANT WAIT TO GET THIS GOING!!

Meganium45

Same here Scott =(

St. Louis will be |33ter 10 fold cuz we're there, har har! ^_^

Sorry I can't make this one, I would LOVE to go, but work would get purrrrrrdy mad if i took off 2 weekends in a row lol.

Cyas in st. louis. Good luck to everyone in Collinsville, 0wn em up Colin =)

yo yo yo

Yeah...rumor's right...I'll B there and I'm pretty sure I'm bringin Tony with me 2. There will also B a special celebrity guest in da house also. I believe his name is Dr. T? Whatever that means??? :D

Oh yeah...Thanx 4 the support too nikePK...I plan on pwning 2! :p

Duck

lol

GO Chad ^_^

*cough*and colin *cough*

lol.

Whoever wins, its cool. I don't want you to win, Chad, cuz then you won't play at Stl. =\

gl to all of yas.

>_<

Just got off the phone with Dr. T, and he shall no longer be the celebrity guest in Collinsville as he can no longer go..........

Duck
>_<

Last edited:
Yeah, but the big man will be in the house, Tony will be in the house, Colin will be, Rachel will be in the house, Chaddy will be, the little minions will be....

Should be great!

Meganium45

Back