Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Colorado Pokemon OP News: Marshak's HoF (Fort Collins) League starting soon

mysterioustrainer

Hey everybody this is Myst, Online Representative for the Pokemon League hosted at Marshak's House of Fantasy. I just discovered that the league has been okayed for another year, and I wanted to let any players across the online community know (in case you live in or near Fort Collins, CO). Based off of last discussed plans from our last league session, we plan to restart league on Sunday, September 7. We operate league Sundays 1 to 3pm. Currently averaging 8 to 20 players any week, I at least hope to increase the player base and invite anyone to join. Since I don't know how our current league this year is operated at this time. There may or may not be a seasonal entry fee of $5 dollars. Please visit http://www.marshaks.com for details on how to find the store. This is the best league for players in Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Greeley, Cheyenne WY, etc.

Also to remind the Pokegym. SteveP from Colorado Springs' Dalez Kards n Komics is hosting a Sandstorm Prerelease tournament. So if you live in Southern Colorado, keep your eyes open for that. To find more information on that find his topic about two to three pages back on this forum. I won't be there, but other great trainer will be.

Also on the 29th of August the last of two stops for the Eon-Ticket Tour for Colorado is taking place at the Westminister Toys R Us. I'll be there hanging out, ready for some good challengers via Card or Link.

Last edited:
Hey craig, glad to see they're still running leagues up north. Too bad you can't make the Sandstorm tourney. I'll email you a flier today/tomorrow. I just got the info today from the TO (Dale'z Kardz). Please distro it to your league.

Also, email me more info about the EON-ticket tour.

Back