Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Colosseum Glitch

Swmpert 2004

When I was battling Nauscour recently in Colosseum, His Wailrien used Ice beam on my Raikou. My Raikou got frozen so I commanded my Hitmontop to use Aspear Berry(heals Frozen PKMN) on Raikou and I commanded my Raikou to use thunder. My Raikou got UnFrozen and he used thunder. When he used thunder he didnt move at all as If he was still frozen! the thunder knocked out Nascours Gardivor and Raikou fainted because Wailrien used Ice Beam. Again, Raikou Fainted as if he was STILL frozen!
Have you expeirienced somthing like this in Colosseum?

Last edited:
No, but when one of the trainers in battle square (or whatever) in Pyrite uses their skitty's tackle, is lowers my pokemon's attack and def instead of useing tackle on my pokemon. Go figure... :rolleyes:

AbsolutelyNobody said:
No, but when one of the trainers in battle square (or whatever) in Pyrite uses their skitty's tackle, is lowers my pokemon's attack and def instead of useing tackle on my pokemon. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Actually, that was TICKLE that Skitty used, not TACKLE. Tickle lowers the Attack and Defense of the opponent.

Also, it's Nascour who has Walrein and Gardevoir.

That is weird about the frozen thing, my game looked as if it was acting weird, even though it didn't. My sister battled a Remoraid, not the shadow one, and it used Flammethrower-how did remoraid use flammethrower. I thought that was weird, but even weirder, my guidebook said that Remoraid CAN learn flammethrower-very weird...

Last edited:
Remoraid is like a jet pokemon. Consider it a sharpshooting little creature 'stead of a fish that looks like Magikarp/Feebas (grr..........)

NOW he gets caught!!! :mad: you know what?!?!? I froze a southern island Latias, put his HP down to yellow and threw a nest ball. It broke out with no movement. Latias got defrosted and i got his HP down to 1 HP, threw a timer ball and NOW he gets caught!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Back