Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Columbia, SC FRLG Pre-Release 8/27/2004

Feraligatr

Special Note: Bring a friend who has not attended a previous Pre-Release and both you and your friend get an extra booster pack with your prizes!!!

3400 Forest Dr
Columbia, SC
803-787-4600

Directions
I-77S to Forest Dr/Strom Thurmond Blvd (exit 12). Turn right onto Forest Dr and go about 2.8 miles to the Richland Mall. Park on the second level at the end by Belks.

Date
Friday, August 27

Registration Time
4:00pm - 5:00pm

Start Time
5:00pm

Entry Fee
$15

Prizes (per age group of 10 & under, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 36 packs
2nd - 18 packs
3rd thru 4th - 9 packs
5th thru 8th - 4 packs
9th & after - 1 pack

Side Events
Sealed Theme Deck (Random Theme Deck w/3 booster packs) - $12
Booster Draft (5 booster packs) - $12
Modified - $5
Unlimited - $5
Game Boy - Free

Door Prizes
Deck Protectors
Deck Boxes

Last edited:
Yup. The only option since I will be attending Worlds the previous weekend and have 3 locations between Winston,NC/ Cary,NC / Columbia, SC. The owner is going to do some kind of Midnight Madness sale too!!! See ya at Worlds!!!

It is less than four weeks now, so I am looking forward to this. I do not know yet if the other upstate players will be coming down along with me because they may be resting for both Prereleases in North Carolina. Hope to see you there!

BoDragon - Look forward to seeing you again...seems like it has been too long since I saw you last.

radiostar - Looking forward to seeing you at Worlds and the Pre-Release.

Less than a week to go!!! This is an awesome set (got a glimpse at Worlds Pre-Release) and I will have surprise door prizes this Sunday!!! See everyone there.

Back