Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Comboes with Double Colorless

I have 4 spare and I want to put the DCEs to good use. Anyone have suggestions for the best
decks for DCE to be in?

Decks:
GG
Flygon-anything
Luxray GB
Garchomp C/------
Arceus Sky Spear
Promogon
Ho-Oh LEGEND

-David

Last edited:
I like using them with the Luxray AR. :lightning::colorless::colorless: to do 60, but with expert belt attached, you could be doing 120 for 2 attachments of energy.

and 3 secret decks of mine.
That was very productive. Cause, you know, we all care about your three secret decks.

Most of the obvious ones have been mentioned, though. Abomasnow makes good use of it. You can have a Snover with Water on the bench and evolve+DCE to do 60+Paralysis, or power his first attack with a single attachment. However, he still doesn't stand up to the likes of Gardevoir, Garchomp C, and Flygon.

You could also stick a DCE in a Gyarados or Kingdra deck to bypass a Mime wall.

Palkia G Lv. X can snipe for 80 every turn with DCE and two Water Energies. Dialga G Lv. X can use it as well for a T2 Belted Second Strike.

Why Porygon-Z Promo ?
He wants only two energy and his attack is not very good...so why?

Check yourself and then the card. Put Expert on it and it deals 60 with no drawbacks, add some TM's (YES THEY ARE STACKABLE ON 1 POKEMON) to pump up the damage even more.

You could also stick a DCE in a Gyarados or Kingdra deck to bypass a Mime wall.

Palkia G Lv. X can snipe for 80 every turn with DCE and two Water Energies. Dialga G Lv. X can use it as well for a T2 Belted Second Strike.

Mr. Mime requires at least three Energy CARDS to bypass it. That or Dialga G Lv. X.

4x Devoluter, 4x Evoluter.
It's kind of sad that that's all the TMs you can stick on a Porygon-Z though, if I'm not mistaken. What is that, 40+20 (belt) + 80+80 = 220 max damage?

Edit: Ninja'd by Vhind! AAgh. This is a response/addition to afstandopleren.

Back