4 Junk Arm

2 Lost World

---

4 Special Dark
3 Dark
3 Psychic
2 Water

12 Energy

This deck was moronically effective. Get T-Tar setup, use Darkness Howl a gajillion times (at least 4 times due to 4 Max Potions + 4 Junk Arms ololol), spread-spread-spread. Max Potion all Kingdra Primes on the bench which are augmenting through Spray Splash or T-Tars.

Promote Lostgar and use Cursed Drop on 2-3 Pokemon evolutions. Lost World for the win, herpaderp.

Special Strategy: If playing against Donphan and Dragons / Ross, then scoop.

Special Strategy: If playing against Donphan and Dragons / Ross, then scoop.

Don't see why you can't Megaton Tail Donphan on the back of 2 Spec Dark or double Splash Spray if you run a DCE or two. Or even double Spray Splash onto Dragon Steam.

I've played TTar variants often and I've really never had too many Donphan problems, so I reckon your only ubertough matchup would be someone playing Donchamp/Machamp Prime Variant.dek.

To be honest, I haven't played it against any Donphan variants yet, so I haven't really formulated an actual strategy against those two. My old strategy was to double spray splash and Dragon Steam or whatevers, but a single Reshiram drop can mess me up.

omg, best deck in the format. but really, it does give me ideas to use for Kyurem...
The deck itself seems to go great if you set up, but the only thing is that's a big if..

Yeah, due to 3 Stage 2s if I'm facing against a deck with Vileplume it becomes a mad rush to get my evolutions out.

Back