Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Compendium on iTouch?

MrScaryMuffin

Hi gang,

I've been trying to find a way to get the compendium .pdb file onto my iTouch for easy reference. I'm trying out eReader and Stanza but I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to transfer the file itself onto my iTouch so that I can read it. Has anyone else attempted to do this? If so, let me know how you did it. Thanks!

I myself have not used the .pdf or .pdb versions of the compendium (the acrobat version seems badly outdated and I assume the .pdb is the same), instead I was able to save the compendium lvx's hyperlink directly (here) as a bookmark on my Android phone and slapped the shortcut right onto one of my desktop screens on my phone for easy access. It works for the most part.

Sadly, the .pdb & .pdf files _are_ out of date. Another thing to fix.

Here is my recommendation for saving the compendium (and many other webs or other file formats) on your iTouch: GoodReader or ReaddleDocs apps. They will both take a web page and make a copy of it, offline, on your device. This is better than a link, since that requires wifi or mobile network (and where I am there are plenty of places where even mobile data fails). They also read and store word, pdf and other formats.

Back