Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Compendium Updates for January 26th, 2023

PKM4

Compendium Publishing Assistant
Last edited: Thursday, January 26th, 2023
(Added January 26th Rulings)

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

This edition of the Rulings Compendium includes:

|
|
* January 26th, 2023 TPCi Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

META-RULINGS

POKEMON ABILITIES

POKEMON ATTACKS

TRAINER CARDS

== SKY SEAL STONE (SW: Crown Zenith) <SWSH125_143>

Q. Does Sky Seal Stone's "Star Order" Ability apply if my Active Basic Pokemon V is not the one with Sky Seal Stone attached?
A. Yes, using Star Order applies to ANY of your Basic Pokemon V for the rest of your turn. (Jan 26, 2023 TPCi Rules Team)

Q. If Sky Seal Stone is attached to my Active Pokemon V, can I use its "Star Order" Ability if my opponent's Active Pokemon has Tool Jammer attached?
A. No, you cannot. (Jan 26, 2023 TPCi Rules Team)

Q. If I use Sky Seal Stone's "Star Order" Ability and then my Basic Pokemon V's attack knocks out my opponent's Active Mew VMAX with a Fusion Strike Energy attached, do I take an additional prize card or not?
A. Fusion Strike Energy prevents all effects of your Pokemon's Abilities done to the opponent's Fusion Strike Pokemon the energy card is attached to; but the effect of Star Order is not on the opponent’s Pokemon, so you get to take the extra prize. (Jan 26, 2023 TPCi Rules Team)

== TOOL JAMMER (SW: Battle Styles) <SWSH5_136>

Q. If Sky Seal Stone is attached to my Active Pokemon V, can I use its "Star Order" Ability if my opponent's Active Pokemon has Tool Jammer attached?
A. No, you cannot. (Jan 26, 2023 TPCi Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

== FUSION STRIKE ENERGY (SW: Fusion Strike) <SWSH8_244>

Q. If I use Sky Seal Stone's "Star Order" Ability and then my Basic Pokemon V's attack knocks out my opponent's Active Mew VMAX with a Fusion Strike Energy attached, do I take an additional prize card or not?
A. Fusion Strike Energy prevents all effects of your Pokemon's Abilities done to the opponent's Fusion Strike Pokemon the energy card is attached to; but the effect of Star Order is not on the opponent’s Pokemon, so you get to take the extra prize. (Jan 26, 2023 TPCi Rules Team)

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Back