Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Complete PSA 10 Gold Star set English Value?

What a very nice completion Haze!
I'd offer my left leg and right kidney.
Anyone want to offer more? ;-)

Seriously though, I'm not entirely sure... In this case would it be better to sell as a set or separately?
I know with master sets their value goes down when you sell together.

I would say this is a unique case were it would be more beneficial to sell as a set, rather than separately. Since you have every gold star card, and all of them have received PSA 10, almost any Pokemon collector would be interested in them.

The set is worth thousands, but to put an actual price on it would be be guess-timating. I would recommend putting it up for an outlandish price, and allowing people to make offers for it (if you actually intend to sell the set, which I personally would not)

This is a tricky one. With raw gold stars you can sell them relatively easy as a complete set because people are always looking for them and the value isn't too high. But a PSA 10 set is a whole new situation. Although there are a large amount of gold star collectors, most of them are amateur, so trying to find someone who collects PSA gold stars is tough. If you sold it as a set, I would expect to wait a few months before a sale. You will have a much easier time selling them individually, but it will require a bit more work.

I think in this case, you could get more out of a complete set if you found the right collector, but you'd have an easier/faster time getting more money if you sold them individually.

As for the price, I'd say you could probably get $4 - $4.5 k

Back