Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Completely blank card

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy

Ok, I am not sure if this is the correct place to start this thread. I just joined today mainly to find some answers to a question & I cannot find information regarding this anywhere. My son recently got into collecting Pokemon cards & I have yet to run across anything like this. We have bought many cards online & in store. I bought my son a Roaring Skies Trainer box at a store the day after they came out, it was sealed & brand new; no tampering. We got it home & everything was fine until we got 1/2 way through the deck that came with it. There was a completely blank card with the Pokemon print on back as normal but where the energy art should be nothing but the yellow boarder. The card should have been a water energy seeing we were missing one from the deck.:confused: Has anyone ever seen a completely blank card mixed into a deck? Thank you. :adoration:

From time to time, you can get print errors in sealed products. I've bought a booster pack a few years ago and pulled a blank foil card. I would consider yourself lucky since its pretty rare to find stuff like that.

Thank you for the response! He was overjoyed thinking it was worth some insane amount of money. He said he didn't want to get rid of it though, and I agreed. I had to calm him down explaining it probably wasn't *that rare. lol I looked online and found some blank foils, blank regulars, and some 1/2 blank internet code cards people were selling on ebay. That was about as far as the search led me except for a few really outdated forums that had people wondering about them like myself & some pretty generic responses. Maybe I am not searching the right terminology??? I am in my mid 30's so I missed the Pokemon boom in the 90's and early 2000's, so now that he is into Pokemon, I find it fun to play and collect them with him so I am learning along with him at the moment. I've been watching a lot of videos on spotting fakes, how to make good decks, rares, etc... but this is one thing I have not ran into a lot of info about. Again, thank you. We will definitely be keeping it and regardless of the monetary value it does, doesn't, or may someday hold... it was cool to get something that it seems not every collector can say they have received first hand in a purchased pack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back