Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Comprehensive Rules?

bigwillbigwill

do comprehensive rules for pokemon exist anywhere? im contemplating returning to the game because Nats is so close to where i live but last time i played my lack of rules knowledge hindered my enjoyment of playing. if they are out there could someone please link me to it?

thanks

bigwill

Pokemon itself does not produce anything beyond the theme deck rulebooks and a brief "expert rules" document on their website.

I have an unofficial comprehensive rulebook that has been well-received by the community. The link is in my sig. It is a little bit behind at the moment (needs an update for new Platinum rules) but is probably along the lines of what you're looking for.

Pokemon itself does not produce anything beyond the theme deck rulebooks and a brief "expert rules" document on their website.

I have an unofficial comprehensive rulebook that has been well-received by the community. The link is in my sig. It is a little bit behind at the moment (needs an update for new Platinum rules) but is probably along the lines of what you're looking for.

That comprehensive book is REDICULOUSLY USEFUL ... .and thorough.

The only thing he can do to improve it is put an actual copy of the Compendium X at the end of it.

It rocks.

Back