Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Connecting with others on Hamachi/RedShark

GengarPwns

I am trying to understand how to use Hamachi and RedShark better.
I am on a Mac and got Hamachi to work using HamachiX.
In amachiX I can see a list of networks and a list of peers in each network.
Each peer has a nickname and an IP address. Also, there's a green or white circle next to the nickname.
Question:
How do I invite someone for a redshark game?
How do I know if they are online and if they are available for a game?
Do I use RedShark to invite, HamachiX or other program?

Thanks!

To invite someone to a redshark game, just start a chat with them in hamachi and ask if they want to play. Simple as that.

If I remember correctly, and if it's like the version you have, you can tell if they're online by seeing if their name is "lit up" if you know what I mean, as in a brighter color. Also there might be that green dot (star if they're on their limited trial or paying). But this may have changed since I last used it awhile ago. You can see if they're available by starting a chat and seeing if you get a positive response. If there's no response, obviously they're busy and/or AFK (away from keyboard).

You don't use RedShark to invite, you just start a chat with people on your networks. I recommend just starting one chat at a time so that you don't get like 5 people accept your challenge... then you'd have to deny four which would be lame.

Don't forget, people may always start a chat with you for a challenge, so it's not like you always have to do that.

Oh, and on PokeGym there is a forum, thought not super active, just for this stuff:
http://pokegym.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Back