Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Conover takes Seaford masters

B_B_C

Deck:G&G with techs
Place Seaford

I decide to play G&G with techs. I sleep over my friends sam's house. Wake up and get ready to play some pokemanz. Drive 30 mins away to some store.

Round 1 VS ANTI-GG.
WOW! GREAT! I play the only anti-GG deck there. I set up fast as my TGW disruppt his furret's ken eye. It basicly come to this. He has 2 cards left in the deck. I have a fully powered gallade. 2 prizes and he has a lone sallyEX out. Oh yeah and there was 2 mins left. I don't need to tell you what had happend:smile:
1-0

Round 2 vs Magzone/gyardos.
I get a really bad hand. but a top deck saves me and I get setup. Turn 4 I start phylocking. She can't do ****! YOU JUST GOT LOCKED OUT.

2-0

Round 3 vs elec-"stall"
this dude tryed to stall out becuase he took a 7 min turn and half the time he asked me what a Gallade did? He stalls becuase he knows I got the scramble gallade in my hand. 1 gallade took on 3 eletrode and then he gave in.
3-0

Conover Takes the victory medal for masters. But tommarow I got to denvill where I won last year too. can I make it 2 in 1 week? What will be played? GG or chomp?

Props-
sam for taking me
some thing I can't say.
Public enemy for having the song 'he got game"
Distrubed for geting me pumped
Dark ninja for telling me that phioine

Slops-
Not alot of people showing up
THE RAIN
Dark ninja for missing both BRs this weekend.
Sam for geting fed up with this game.

Can I win tommarow at denvill?

Last edited:
Great job!!!:thumb:

See if you can win without G/G next. :smile:

I might resort to playing mine in an event for the first time to have a chance for my first win. :biggrin:

GJ Brain. You went all the way out to Seaford, that is interesting. You usually dont travel that far for events. Congrats on the win. As for the defending your BR title at Denville, you can't, since technically you won the Seniors Division. :tongue:

Drew

Back