Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Contest Description: PokeGym 10th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
PokeGym 10th Anniversary Holiday Party Giveaways

Event Description: This is a Celebration of the PokeGym's birthday, and since the celebration is being held this year over the holidays, we'd love to give you all a present. However, there are almost 18,000 of you, and that is just a bit more than our budget can handle. What we will do is give away some presents to three people selected at random each day.

Rules:
  1. There will be 8 seperate giveaways, starting on Friday the 25th
  2. These contests are open to all registered members and you may win on multiple days
  3. Each day a 10th Anneversary Party Giveaway thread will be opened in the Party Room sometime after midnight Pacific time
  4. To enter all you need to do is post a reply in that thread with a PokeGym Holiday greeting or birthday wish (You may only post once per day)
  5. The thread will remain open all day, closing at midnight Pacific
  6. Sometime the next day, a random number generator will be used to pick three numbers. If the number of your post matches one of those numbers, you win!
  7. Winners will need to supply their name and a shipping address to receive their prize. We have a system that will allow you to submit your information in your profile.
Prizes:
PRIZES will be listed soon.
If you have questions about this contest, ask them here.

This is not the thread where you enter the contest!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas PokeGym!
And a Merry Christmas back at you. Yes, that is how you would enter, but remember, this is not the place you enter the contest, it is just the announcement thread. The real entry threads show up in the Party Room after midnight Pacific time each daty during the celebration. If you have questions about the contest you can post those here.

BDS

so this goes on during the whole celebration? as in the 25th through the 31st i think it is? and its 8 people total or per day?

I'm sure if you want to look witty and urbane, you might try sharpening your skills at language and have a new one each day. However you don't necessarily HAVE TO. You can be plain and boring if you like. No one will judge you for it.

:wink: .....Or will they? Hmmmmmmmmm.

I'm sure if you want to look witty and urbane, you might try sharpening your skills at language and have a new one each day. However you don't necessarily HAVE TO. You can be plain and boring if you like. No one will judge you for it.

:wink: .....Or will they? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Time to say some weird greetings:p

Well, I mean, I was planning on using a different greeting everyday. I was just making sure in case I had a creativity lapse. :wink:

My bad for posting twice on the first day

*I remembered that we are referring Pacific TimeZone -8

I though GMT....

When do we learn who one?
The winners are posted in the daily threads. Once the winners are posted the title of the thread is changed, adding "WINNERS POSTED" to the title. Go look at the first post in the Christmas Day Giveaway thread to see who won.

BDS

Oh my, had you used that as a post in one of our giveaway threads, you might have gotten a prize. However now you can't (nor anyone else can) use it as an entry. Wow, bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back