Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Countdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzywuzzy229

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this is appropriate or not but should we start a countdown for June 1st (the news of whether we get a rotation of not)? I'm surprised no one has even made this threat yet.

I personally think a rotation HAS to happen. This is coming from a guy that ONLY has a Vilegar and SP decks and NO BW cards :p

The new BW rules with our current card pool opens up the doors for TOO many donk opportunities. I'm not even talking about Sabledonk. Just being able to speed through your deck on the GAME'S first turn gives too much power in the first player's hand. Even Vilegar can get turn 2 donks (even though its not really a donk but still).

2 MORE DAYS!!!!

BTW, happy Memorial Day everyone!!!

^As am I haha. The only B/W cards I have is a Cinccino and some commons XD

At this rate, I might have to resort to running Jumpluff at Nats :(

I thought it was July 1st... not June 1st. IMO, the format is in shambles. Gyarados and Sabledonk feel a tad bit unfair and totally unfun. The fact that they told us about the rotation before hand probably means that they're going to do it without a doubt. Getting our hopes up and then flaking out isn't how a good company works... I would think. We will see eventually... here's to having good nationals and worlds events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back