Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Counter against Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleffa3000

Whether it is Blastoise(Unlimited) or Blastoise EX (Modified), I think Ampharos EX can counter
them with its pokemon power : Conductivity.

[begin sarcasm] Wow! What great news for the Pokemon community! I'm sure no body had ever even thought of this! [/end sarcasm]

Heck, people used that in my area a long time ago to counter Blastoise decks.

Except back then it was called Dark Ampharos.

Oh the times, they are a changin'... :rolleyes:

Blastoise isn't nearly as much to worry about as that Walrein...Meditite seems to do the trick, and Amphy ex does clear the field, as you pointed out!

In other words, WalREIGN Rain is easily beatable. However, it brings much-needed balance to the format that Blaziken ex so easily removes.

Last edited:
Patriarch said:
In other words, WalREIGN Rain is easily beatable. However, it brings much-needed balance to the format that Blaziken ex so easily removes.

Exactly. Good enough to stop Blaziken ex but not good enough to beat all other archetypes ie: Amphy =Balanced Format. :D

...But until this guy's released, it will be an uphill battle against BLAZIKEN. I'm not sure if Rand0m, Jasonthepwnda, and myself are all on the same page in the LEAST, but either way, it means one of two things:

A: There are many overlooked cards that could be great, such as how Ampharos and Ninetails were.
B: There is one great, superior deck that will blow away the gaming scene!

Professor_Chris said:
[begin sarcasm] Wow! What great news for the Pokemon community! I'm sure no body had ever even thought of this! [/end sarcasm]

Easy on the new guys, please!

Eh...sorry...I just didn't feel like it belonged in the news section...seemed more like Strategy to me. BTW, -love- the pic 'Pop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back