Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Counter BAR idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through my cards gave me this idea as a counter to Ray. and Blaze(EX).

4 Magikarp(Skyridge)
4 Gyarados(Dragon)
3 Nincada (Leech Life)
2 Shedinja
2 Ninjask (Loose Shell)
2 Skitty (any 50hp one)
2 Delcatty (E. Draw)

4 Boost Energy
3 Rainbow Energy
7 Water
9 Grass

3 Oaks Research
4 Oracle
2 Crystal Shard
4 TV Reporter
2 ER 2
1 Low pres. System
2 Bills Maintenance

Ok here is the breakdown: Gyarados is the main hitter and ninjask offers some early attacking and can trans. his energies on to 'Dos (Gyarados). 4 boosts are there so 'Dos can do 80 dam. on turn three Dragon crush provides a good way to stall along with ER2. Shedinja and rainbow and low pres. are here to counter all exs and evolved and are also here to stall. The cool thing about 'Dos, however, is that 80 don't apply res. can knock a blaze, blaze ex, magneton, and delcatty in one hit. With a crystal shard Ray can also be knocked in one hit. I covered weak to lightning with shedinja. CAN ANYONE SEE PROBLEMS? Please post HELPFUL comments/suggestions *GrandmaJoner* COUGH. Thank you for the help

Last edited:
Take out Bill Maninance and add in 2 PETM you will want to take out all 3 of ur Rainbows to you have alot of evergy cards in here *23* so take out 3 Raibnows and add another Low Presser system and 2 Masterball thats all I have to say

Thanx, This was a totally experimental deck *obviously* but it actually had some merit. It landed second at a small tourney in El Segundo (10 people). It took on two blaze decks so apparently it worked well, thx for the suggestion.

Yes, you might want to take out the rainbows and possibly add one or 2 fisherman/town voll (to get energy back from delcatty. Then maybe add another shard. Just my 1 1/2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back