1 PKMN Retriever
3 Celio's Network
2 Great Ball
3 Steven's Advice
2 Switch

Energy:
4 DRE
9 Grass

Really low energy count, but with dodrio it's easy to conserve it by free retreat. The only problem is when Cradily ex gets stuck out there, it's a free 2 prizes so he doesn't come out to often. He's there in case I need to do some heavier damage in one specific turn, thats what the 2 switch r there for. Overall it works well, Beat a blaze deck with it (Rayquaza/Aqua's Manectric Varient). They got an ok start but Cradily kept out Manny and Pidgeot to stop there searching, so it stopped alot of there setup, plus mine goes fast having pidgeot and being able to choose a good starting hand with only 4 basics and 4 fossils. All suggestions and Fixes are appreciated.

-Skarm

skarmory777 said:
Wow I start a tiers thread with like 6 pages on it, and not one post on my deck? It's not that horrible is it?

Oftentimes, people just won't comment on a deck they don't understand...

Tagrineth said:
Oftentimes, people just won't comment on a deck they don't understand...

no its just cradily been played before and it wasnt good with only 100 hp weak to fire (since blaze is still played a little).

u might want to take out
-2 great balls
-3 bills
-1 briney
add in
+1 rare candy
+1 celio
+1 stevens
+3 copycats

Last edited:
tecdecs said:
no its just cradily been played before and it wasnt good with only 100 hp weak to fire (since blaze is still played a little).

Well like I said in my first post, this has beaten blaziken decks. I beat a Blaziken/Rayquaza/Aqua's Manectric with this, it also used pidgeot, it worked really well against it actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back