4 Bills Teleporter
4 Plus Power
2 Str. Charm
2 Double Gust
4 Professor Oak
2 Sabrinas Gaze
1 Chaos Gym
2 Copycat

NEVER LOSES EVER. hit a Trapper combo, use Unown O to look at their next draws and make them shuffle accordingly. If played well they never top deck into recovery before they are killed by a PHANIURSA!!!!

You'll need a NGR or town volunteers to get back your teddiursa when they knock it out....oh, wait, NVM: this is so broken, you'll never lose a teddiursa.

When I saw this deck I was lik3 :eek: Why didn't I think of this????

I bet if u dropped 2 Teleporter for 2 more Strength Charm you would break the deck and invent the new Archtyp3.

yay ohio... and its hard 15+.... darn...
anyway, heres a thingymajig.
Playable always
Hard to beat
Answer to Blaziken EX
No decks are better
I love it
Ur a loser if you dont like it
Run the tournys with this
Say ha to opponents when u win
All the time it wins

thank you!

Last edited:
Omg...I played this deck on apprentice...here's what it basically looked like:

Turn 1: my opponent throws Phanpy into my deck, and all my cards go everywhere, disqualifying me.

Is this the Chaos Orb of Pokemon??? =O

Oh, don't get me started about that Pichu...

Yeah, the deck doesn't lose legit tho! The scary thing is the unlimited engine is so screwy that this actually DOES win more than you'd want to think it does.

Omg...shut up before the commoners find out about this.

How much will my Pichu plush go for on Ebay? OMGOMGOMG, it's da n00 blazi ex. Throw your toy at anything in play.

Last edited:
Patriarch said:
Throw your toy at anything in play.

But be careful, you might be arrested for "launching a projectile" at a civilian. Of course then you'd just throw your Whiscash + Togetic combo at the cops, and they'd be stunned while you escape with the 3 booster boxes meant for the winners! Mwhahaha...

***per

*slaps himself for spamming in this spamalicious topic* O_O

aren't there any better hitters than "phanpy and teddiursa"? i don't remember seeing any noteworthy phanpys and teddiursas; but i might have been wrong.. which are you playing, tyranitar666? :eek:P

Last edited:
I've a hunch this is based upon the new Phanpy and Tediursa plush toys which were found in the VIP packages awarded to City Championships winners - and not so much based upon TCG cards of the same name. Refer to the posts above about "throwing" and toys ;)

OK, seriously, this isnt funny. =/ This topic was already done by YJ a few weeks back =/, like seriously, if you wanna make something funny, at least make it new =/

Okay...I've recently built a Phanniursa variant: I call it, "Potatoes"!

Pokemon (1):
Pichu

Energy (59):
59 Double Colorless

'nuf said.

lunatone_solrock said:
What's the 'theme' of this deck?

It's to destroy the opponent. First, set a Phanpy/Teddy in the active spot. Then throw a plushie Pichu at the opponent's deck, spilling it everywhere and disqualifying them and giving you the auto-win! Guaranteed uber setup every time, as long as your right arm is accurate enough!

...And since I used to play baseball, and have VERY long arms, I s'pose I'd win ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back