Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Create new Energy

I'll start with 2 new energy that should have been made a while ago.

Dark Energy-basic energy-This energy provides (D) energy.

Steel Energy-basic energy-This energy provides (M) energy.

Both are the basic forms of Darkness and Steel Energy. Neither of these have the added effect, but they would make all Metal and/or all Dark decks playable.

Playable? Seems to me Dark and Steel Pokemon are made on the premise that Dark and Steel Energies are Special Energy only. But you never know. [/rant] Here's some ideas.

Search Energy
Special Energy

When you atttach Search Energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon, search your deck for an Energy card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Trash Energy
Special Energy

When you attach Trash Energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon, shuffle one card from your discard pile into your deck.

energy

My own expansion (http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=876) has several new Energies in it. Here they are, copy-pasted into this topic for your viewing pleasure:

Evo Energy
Rare

Special Energy card.
Evo Energy provides colorless Energy.
During your turn, before your attack, you may discard Evo Energy from the Pokemon it is attached to. If you do, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from that Pokemon and put it on top of it (this counts as evolving that Pokemon).

Spark Energy
Rare

Special Energy card
You can only attach this card from your hand to your active Pokemon.
When you attach Spark Energy from your hand to a Pokemon, it is now paralyzed.
Spark Energy provides 1 L Energy or 1 P Energy, but only one Energy at a time.

Steam Energy
Rare

Special Energy card
In order to attach Steam Energy to your active Pokemon from your hand, you must discard one Fire energy attached to it.
Steam Energy provides 1 R Energy or 1 W Energy, but only one Energy at a time.

Sludge Energy
Rare

Special Energy card
When you attach Sludge Energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon, it is now poisoned.
Sludge Energy provides 1 F Energy or 1 G Energy, but only one Energy at a time.

Why is Spark energy rare. That is more worthless than Imakuni. Automatic paralasys???? Who would use that card?

A card doesn't have to be good to be Rare, not at all. All Special Energies in the expansion are Rare. But the automatic paralysis isn't that awful. You can attach it to a Pokémon you're just going to evolve, removing the paralysis. But it's still not a great card. ;)

Energy Removal Energy
Special Energy Card
Provides 1 {C} Energy

When you discard Energy Removal Energy from a Pokémon, choose an Energy card on the Defending Pokémon and discard that card.

Rarity: Uncommon

Here's mine.

Wood energy
(Special energy)
Rarity: Rare
When you give this to one of your Pokemon in your card, substitute it as either 1 Water, 1 Fire, or 2 Grass Energies.
Value Price (approx.)- $1.00 (I made this category up. Tell me if I should/shouldn't keep this category.)

Double Rainbow Energy
Special Energy
Rarity: Rare-Holo

Double Rainbow Energy provides every type of Energy, but provides only 2 of the same Energy, or 2 different Energy types at a time (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card when not in play). When you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon, place 2 damage counters on it.

Last edited:
Another one of mine.
Sawdust Energy.
(Special Energy)
Like Wood Energy, except this time you get to choose between 1 Water, 1 Fire, 2 Grass Energies, or 3 Steel Energies.
APR: $2.30

Back