Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Creativity XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost_Cards

Now this deck is quite the odd one, and really shows my creativity. And in the end, it shows up to be a good thing. This deck as only lost once and against a deck that is already auto loss, Jynx. Record: 9-1

Pokemon 20x
4x Root Fossil
1x Lileep
4x Claw Fossil
4x Mysterious Fossil
1x Kabuto
4x Misdreavus
1x Pinser
1x Shuckle

Energy 8x
4x Multi
4x Psychic

Trainers 32x
3x Rocket's Admin
4x Mary's Request
3x Feildworker
3x Celio's Network
1x Scott
2x Pkmn Retreiver
4x Energy Removal 2
2x ATM (Rock)
4x Desert Ruins
4x Cursed Stone

I know, your are probably like wtf? But it works XD Help me work it for Jynx and Queen if ya don't mind?

-Lost Cards

Well, it's focused on useing the gyms to do all the damage. Along with Misdreaveous for sleep and fossils for stall. Most decks either have Ex's or powers, so you are doing some damage. When time is about to call, evolve ATM (Rock), gg.

As for the pinser, Luna Rock, put it down discard all fossils.
Mewtrix, Shuckle can posion while they disconnect for 40, doing no damage whatsoever.

Last edited:
mewtric will simply snipe the bench while you hav shuckle out, or play space center and knock you out
i like the idea vs lunarock
misdreveous makes me cry, because it could have been so good
all your opponent needs to do to screw you up is have a briney/SSU/switch/heal energy/warp point/warp energy and you are in trouble

So Negative T__T
Look, Mewtrix as not much energy advantage, and if they want to pop the bench (which are all fossils) I'll be able to play more, and poison will be picking at him. If not I was thinking swoops and a geodude. As for the 80 damage, they have to dicard all those energy, While desert ruins is chilling, as for Space center. I rarley see it in a mewtrix deck.

As for the heals and ect. Ok, the gyms still do damage, and and I'll just do it again next turn.

Lost_Cards said:
So Negative T__T
Look, Mewtrix as not much energy advantage, and if they want to pop the bench (which are all fossils) I'll be able to play more, and poison will be picking at him. If not I was thinking swoops and a geodude. As for the 80 damage, they have to dicard all those energy, While desert ruins is chilling, as for Space center. I rarley see it in a mewtrix deck.

As for the heals and ect. Ok, the gyms still do damage, and and I'll just do it again next turn.
i am not negative, im realistic
mewtric doesnt have much of an energy advantage? wat does that mean?
i dont know about the rest of the country, but ever since omar won the GC in kissimee with lunarock, i have seen very few mewtric decks without a space center
as for your theory with misdreveos, there wont be a next turn. misdreveous has 50 hp, any deck that cant do 50 damage isnt going to win anyway

EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! THISSSS DEEECCK IIIIS SSSO DAAANGGEROOUSS!!! This thing freaking pwns!

Sorry bout that and -1 Mary's for a Admin and it looks good.

#1, I was kidding about the negative thing.
Of course, any deeck that wins can do an easy 50 damage. And if they take one prize, ok. Desert ruins and Cursed stone give away damage. And Them getting one prize doesn't hurt me. Rock will get me however many prizes back. Claw fossl also is one more damage, It's won, and I'm suprised ,yself. If I havn't played it, I'd be on your side right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back