Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cresellia (MD) Starts

Pinsir52

Cresselia LV X is a great tech in a lot of decks, what with being a perpetual PlusPower and all. Cresselia (MD), in my experience, can also be a very good starter, either by digging deep to determine my next draw or to slightly disrupt my opponent's set-up, perhaps setting me one valuable turn ahead.

Well, my friends, how do you usually use Future Sight? In your opinion, is it better used on your own deck or your opponent's?

Unless you know your not going to need to draw any particular card, its really best to only use it on your deck. Disrupting your opponent is nice, but usually they can just play a supporter/trainer. Now if YOU go first and on your opponents turn he doesn't play any trainers, THEN is the time to future sight them to make sure there bad start stays bad.

Handsome's Investigation or some other card that lets you look at their hand would work well with that. That way you could use Future Sight and give them what they really don't need, and determine their exact hand. It would be hard for them to set up if you could do that early enough.

Back