Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Crobat/Absol (Rogue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I wanted to post this deck since I don't see it played a lot and it has worked rather well for me recently

POKEMON: 19
3 : Crobat (Prime), UL-84
2 : Mandibuzz, BW-73
2 : Golbat, UL-30
2 : Vullaby, EP-68
3 : Manaphy, UL-3
4 : Absol (Prime), TM-91
3 : Zubat, UL-70

GRAY CARDS: 27
4 : Pokemon Communication, BW-99
2 : Max Potion, EP-94
3 : Pokemon Catcher, EP-95
3 : Rare Candy, UL-82
2 : Professor Oak's New Theory, CL-83
4 : Sage's Training, CL-85
1 : Twins, TM-89
4 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97
4 : Cheren, EP-91

ENERGY: 14
4 : Darkness Energy (sp), CL-86
7 : Psychic Energy, CL-92
3 : Darkness Energy, CL-94

The deck is very fast, and is not affected by disruption very much
if you go first you're going to have a major advantage over the opponent
9 times out of 10 I have an Absol dealing 80 damage by turn 2
Absol's PokeBody is also huge plus, but the deck can play without it
The deck also has a small chance to donk players, as they are reluctant to play basics while Absol is active

Crobat is a mean contender VS those heavy techs, such as emboar, magnezone and others
Pokemon catcher is now a staple in every deck, if you dont play it, you're at a major disadvantage

Seeing as most basic pokemon now have 60 HP Mandibuzz is a threat to almost any deck, zubat can also help set up those quick KOs with double attack, also not to mention Absol's obvious PokeBody helps it out as well

manaphy and other useless pokemon clutter, sometimes a golbat that got left out cuz rarecandy, or maybe an extra absol is never missing when you need it for absol's attack, vicious claw

The deck does suprisingly well against popular variants such as Reshi/Boar, Yanmega/Magnezone, and Zekrom
If the deck get's its speed out fast enough its hard to win against it

Leave feedback if you want to, I just felt like sharing the deck with everyone looking for a decent, that's not too expensive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back