Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CroDeck (Deoxys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken98

I have been looking there the spoilers and I also say the Deoxy's Combo thread and I am thingking of this deck to use.

Pokemon: 20
4 Dunsparce
4 Zubat (Hidden Legends)
2 Golbat (Hidden Legends)
1 Dark Golbat
2 Crobat Ex
2 Dark Crobat
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgotto
2 Pidgot

Trainers:25
4 Steven's Advice
3 Tv Reporter
3 Discovery
2 Copycat
4 MasterBall or Celio's ?
4 Rare candy
3 Swicth
2 Briney's Compasion

Energy: 15
15 Grass Energy

Spoilers:

Crobat ex 130HP {G}
Stage 2

< Poké-Power > ???
Once during your turn (before you attck), as long as Crobat ex is your active Pokémon, place 1 Damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This Poké-Power can't be used if Crobat ex is affected by a Special Condition.

{C C} Cross Attack 20 ×
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. If you flip 2 or more heads, the defending Pokémon is now Confused.

{G G C} Unintentionally Coming[?] 60 +
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 60 + 40 more damage.

Weakness: {L} | Resistance: {F} | Retreat Cost: {-}

Discovery ???
TRAINERsupporter

Flip a coin. If heads, Draw 3 cards from the bottom of your deck. If tails, draw 2 cards from the top of your deck.

Master Ball
TRAINER

Look at 7 cards from the top of your deck. You may choose a Basic Pokémon or Evolution Card from those cards, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle the rest into your deck

Anyway the Strategy is to get out Pidgot out ASAP with Rare Candy get set up with CREX and D- Cro Dark Cro will Posion them then CREX does it power and attack for 100 + Power=110+ Posion= 120 or Easy prizes. The only problem Nintendo screwed over the strategy with Dark Crobat's 1 Retreat so swicth and Briney's are needed.

Last edited:
First off, dont double post. it's a waste of good server usage...

Second, instead of one or the other with Masterball and Celio's, split them up so its 2/2. Im also surrpised that you aren't playing any sort of Rocket's Pokeball with the Dark Crobats.

Personaly I think that just Crobat EX,Crobat(HL) and Pidgeot would be better than Cro EX/Dark Cro/Pidgeot because it would be faster and Cro ex has a good change of confuseing the defending pokemon and you can just Surprize! Time Machine the Cro EX to Cro and use Triple Poison and do 160 in 2 turns

I'd have look at the card, but I'm pretty sure Surprise Time Machine doesn't work with EX's.

EDIT: I was wrong. I was thinking of Swoop. Sorry. Ignore my post.

Last edited:
Blaziken98 said:
The only problem Nintendo screwed over the strategy with Dark Crobat's 1 Retreat so swicth and Briney's are needed.
They probably did this for a reason, but the switch is not that bad anyway. You will typically have Cobat EX active from the last round, so you would have to use your one-retreat-per-round on him anyway. The switch then allow you to (1) use Crobat EX's power (2) retreat (3) Use Dark Crobat's power (4) switch (5) use Crobat EX's power again (6) attack.

I am - like brandonjmatt - leaning towards combining with HL Crobat for much easier evolution and better spread in weakness (your deck gets creamed by electric).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back