Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cromwell CC...What's going on with that??

So I want to know what will be going with the CC in Cromwell Indy....?? How many people are possibly or most likely going?? Any other info??

See ya

Last edited:
This is kinda funny, I stop posting my tournaments on here because nobody ever responds to them and then all the sudden I get a few people asking questions on them.

Cromwell is on EST. So if you are from Illinois or Wisconsin you are an hour behind us.

Cromwell, Indiana will be hosting the Pokemon City Championships on March 27th 2004.

353 Baker St.
Cromwell, IN 46732

Click below for Maps
http://www.pokemonleagues.com/events/citychampionships04/cromwell.html

Cost: $6.00

Time: Registration from 11:00am-12:00pm EST

Play begins at: 12:00pm

All Ages Welcome!! Pokemon Organized Play is featuring three age brackets for the Main Tournament play. Our age brackets are; 10 and under, 11 to 14, and 15 and over. The main event will feature the same prize structure for all three age brackets!

Main Tournament Format

You will need to bring a 60-card Modified Format deck in order to play.
The tournament will be age-modified swiss and you will be given 30 minutes in order to play each round. During this tournament you will only play with 6 prize cards.

Modified Format

All 60-card decks must be made to the current Modified Format which consists of cards from the following card sets:

Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge
Ruby/Sapphire
Sandstorm
Dragon
Promos 001 and up (Nintendo Promos)

Notice: Team Magma vs Team Aqua are not allowed to be used during this tournament.

There will be no Gameboy Tournaments During this event

Prizes

So what can you earn for winning? Each age group (10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up) will receive the following:

1st place: 1 Display (36 packs) of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs, City Championship Medallion

2nd place: ½ Display (18 packs) of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

3rd & 4th place: ¼ Display (9 packs) of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

1st Place in each age category will also receive a VIP package when they attend the Indiana State Championships. All the other stuff above will be awarded at the event.

Side Events

There are no side events scheduled for this tournament.

Last edited:
well farbsman,

I would really like to come to the CC but the problem is the distance, I cannot possibly drive there all by myself cause I am not really a experience highway driver and plus I almost got lost last going to South Bend. I wish I knew anyone in WI or anywhere around my area that could help me out?? You run great tourneys, just wanted you to know.

Thanks for the info

I had wanted to go, but its my own fault for not contacting the people who were going in time. So I guess I dont we going then, oh well.

Back