Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Crystal Guardians Reprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what Trainers will be reprinted in CG? I think I've seen people say that Copycat, Professor Oak's Research, and Bill's Maintenance were going to be, but I wasn't sure if that was definite or just prediction.

I believe Copycat and Steven's Advice is reprinted in the set AFTER Crystal Guardian. And I believe Prof. Oak's Research and Bill's Maintenance is reprinted in Crystal Guardians.

Crystal Shard and Memory Berry are definitely going to be reprinted. As for the cards that are rumored to be reprinted in CG, Celio's network can be added to POR and Bill's Maintenance.

- Croatian "the rumors crystallize" Nidoking

memory berry wasnt out originally
we are getting scramble reprinted too
Psyco"eats turnips raw with a spoon"829

Even though they are not trainers, but it does seem like we will see Double Rainbow Energy and possibly Multi Energy reprinted.

Celio is in Trainer Kit 2, so it is legal in DX-on anyway...but I guess I would like him in a newer set, in AH! ;D Copycat and Steven might be reprinted in this set, because it would be mean to make us wait until the next set, we don't know if they will do another same-release set, (ala TRR)

PSYCO829 said:
memory berry wasnt out originally
we are getting scramble reprinted too

Memory Berry was first printed all the way back in Aquapolis. The CG reprint has new art IIRC.

Scramble Energy won't be reprinted until the set after CG.

- Croatian "scrambled memories" Nidoking

i never knew we had a memory berry before
sweet...
we are also getting our 3rd raquaza, groudon, and kyogre ex
Psyco"I'll eat your turnips too"829

Copycat is going to be reprinted to my knowladge.

so copycats will be a pretty good value hah my friend just got rid of all of his and I am glad I kept mine

um i have a question....

ive heard alot of ppl said from my league that celio was in dx on but can i see the pic of it

im excited about furtest ends thought theres a card called hermit that i wanna collect

I think he means the DX-on format that will take effect after Worlds.

Celio's will remain legal in DX-on because it was reprinted in the Trainer Deck 2 set, the one with the Plusle and Minun holos.

PokePop said:
I think he means the DX-on format that will take effect after Worlds.

Celio's will remain legal in DX-on because it was reprinted in the Trainer Deck 2 set, the one with the Plusle and Minun holos.

Yup, Celio is immediately respawned ;P

I think we will get either CC or Stevens, since its not fair to be without them and then get them like 2 weeks before Citys. =\ That's just stupid.

Poliwag92 said:
Yeah it wasnt fair in neo-on to not have stevens was it? We've been through seasons without them we can survive

Wow, I didn't say we can't survive without Stevens, I said it's stupid to wait 3 months if they're gonna RELEASE IT ANYWAY. -__-

A reprint of Steven's wouldn't be that interesting IMO. We've got enough card drawing Supports. What I desperately want now are shuffle-your-hand-into-your-deck Supporters. Professor Oak's Research, Copycat, Admin, Desert Shaman, anything! It really sucks to start off with 4 Boost/Scramble/Double Rainbow Energies in your hand and then have no way to get rid of them (other than discarding them).

Poliwag92 said:
Yeah it wasnt fair in neo-on to not have stevens was it? We've been through seasons without them we can survive

Yeah. It was so not fair that back then we had a bunch of non-supporter draw that would compare to stevens today the same way that Lugia-ex compares to Magikarp-delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back