Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ctrl+Thread H:SR Terrakion, Catcher W:SR Bstoise FA Keldeo FA Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl_Alt_Aria

Hey Everyone i'm Located in Canada.
I love to trade, If I give you an offer that you feel is unfair feel free to counter offer with some values or something so we can try and see eye to eye and make something work :)
I prefer to trade with Canada/USA if possible but if the deal is big enough or for something high on my "wants" and your open to potentially sending first / at the same time I could probably send overseas. ( I don't like waiting a month for my cards :p)
please be respectful and don't be shy!
I will CYL preferably have it in our signature or provide a link or something to save me some time :p
I will be sending in sleeves+top loader and would like it if you shipped at least in the same :).
All other gym rules apply!
Have fun and Happy trading :D

______Updated 6/10/2013______

WANTS

1 Secret Rare "Shiny" Blastoise (Highest Want)
1 FA Skyla (High)

Holo Energies - lmk what you've got :) Mostly looking for Lightning, Fire, Water**

1x Keldeo EX FA (High)
1x Rayquaza EX FA (mid)

FA Juniper( mid)
FA N (mid)

x 2-6 Level Balls (low)
x 1-2Energy Switch (mid)
x2-3 Ultra Balls (low)
1x Giratina EX FA (low)
**RH N, Juniper& Skyla (High) - I also like non reverse holos as well ***

Prism energies/ RH

Haves:

Ultra Rares:
2x Shiny Terrakion
1x Full Art Cobalion EX (another incoming)
1x Landorus EX
1x Computer Search
1x Life Dew
1x Registeel EX FA
1x Celebi EX FA
1x Heatran EX NFA
1x Latios EX NFA
1x Latias EX NFA
1x Giratina EX ( decked) looking to upgrade to FA
1x Raikou EX NFA
1x Shaymin EX NFA
1xRayquaza EX (only trading towards FA/ Decked)
1x Tornadus FA
1x Reshiram FA
1x Victini FA

Playables/ Noteworthy

1x Pokemon Catchers
Hypnotoxic Lasers
1x Sigiliyph (Drx) - Safeguard
3x Black Kyurem (bcr)
4x Hydreigon (drx) - Dark Trance
2x Gardevoir (nxd)

1x Terrakion (nv) - Retaliate
1x Empoleon(dex)
1x Virizion (nv) - Leaf Wallop
1x Virizion (epo)
1x Magnezone (pls) - Dual Brain (RH)
4+ Bouffalant (drx) - Bouffer (1RH)

2xGallade (pls) (1RH)
4x Eviolites ( 2RH)
2x Dark Claw
*Enchanced Hammers (1 RH)
* Cheren
2x Bianca
2x Shadow Triad
Zekrom
Zapdos

Colress Machine
Ether
Escape Rope
Switch
Pokemon Communication

Special Energies:

SO MANY Plasma Energy

I have plenty more cards as well lots of Holo Rares/ Rares/ Uncommons/ Commons as well as a lot of unlisted Trainer cards as well so don't be afraid to ask :)

Last edited:
I have FA Colress, interested in FA Articuno EX and two hypnotoxic laser, especially the RH one. Feel free to CML for more and LMK what we can work out!

Oh, BTW, you might want to change Beach to Gym in your rules, because it is the Gym rules that apply, not beach. :p

Hey i got loads of holo energies in different types (mostly lightning/fire)

aswell as some rh N's i believe, i really like the fa bianca think we can work something out?

I live in sweden and btw shouldn't it be "all gym rules apply"? =)

LMK

hello there,,,,,I'm intrested in 1x Klinklang (blw) - Shift Gear and any spare metal energy you have
I've got a non-FA Lugia EX for trade...I live in england btw if you do send here

Have Shiny Blastoise (as well as many of your other wants), let me know if you have any bulk you'd trade for it.
I have some bulk but I'm not sure quite how much it will end up being on your points system if I have the time in the next few days though i'll give it a count and see whats in my price range :)

I have FA Colress, interested in FA Articuno EX and two hypnotoxic laser, especially the RH one. Feel free to CML for more and LMK what we can work out!

Oh, BTW, you might want to change Beach to Gym in your rules, because it is the Gym rules that apply, not beach. :p
I'd be very interested In that as a basis, I like you RH bike, RH Colress Machine, RH Frigate, Snorlax and 2 Megalo Cannon packs for the lasers(1RH) and FA Articuno? lmk! Haha yeah it was pretty late when I posted the thread and my first forum I joined was the beach xD. Someone changed it for me it would appear :p

Hey i got loads of holo energies in different types (mostly lightning/fire)

aswell as some rh N's i believe, i really like the fa bianca think we can work something out?

I live in sweden and btw shouldn't it be "all gym rules apply"? =)

LMK
How much Water/ Grass/ Fire do you have and from which sets? Sweeden is a little bit far but it is the birthplace of Peter Forsberg and Gabriel Landeskog so we can try and work something out. :) I generally would prefer to trade within Canada/ USA though.
haha I was pretty tired when I posted and I missed it, I think a Mod fixed it for me though :p
hello there,,,,,I'm intrested in 1x Klinklang (blw) - Shift Gear and any spare metal energy you have
I've got a non-FA Lugia EX for trade...I live in england btw if you do send here

Hey I would consider shipping it if the deal is good enough and if you'd be open for either shipping at the same time or first or something... uhm is there anything else on my list you saw that you need/want? I think I have only 5 metal energies that I got from my elite trainer box so I think I'd need to add a bit more on my side for the Lugia for it to be more fair lmk :)
i have a lot of energy i could trade towards the 4x catchers.

PM me your email and I can send you a pic
I was mostly looking to trade the catchers towards something bigger but show me what you've got and you might change my mind :)
I'm interested in your FA Bianca, please cml.

hey Solarbane I checked your list and didn't really see anything that jumped out at me maybe let me know when you get in some new cards and we can work something out!

I'll be happy with only 5 energy and if you have any spare Juniper as well,,,,,,and if we agree,we'll send at the same time if that's alright ^_^ btw,thanks for considering my offer

Is there a specific type of holo energy you're looking for? I have around 5 fighting and 10 water Holon Phantoms energies, as well as a bunch of league promo holo energy.

I'm interested in your Garbodor (and some Trubbish if you have them) and the catchers. Let me know if you want to try to work something out.

Is there a specific type of holo energy you're looking for? I have around 5 fighting and 10 water Holon Phantoms energies, as well as a bunch of league promo holo energy.

I'm interested in your Garbodor (and some Trubbish if you have them) and the catchers. Let me know if you want to try to work something out.

I'm really interested in those holon phantom water energies do you see enough on my list to be able to get all 10 off of you? Were there any specific trubishes you were looking for I have several that I saw when I was looking through my bulk earlier.

Water: 2 dp style stitch foil
1 ex emerald
1 ex power keepers

Grass: 1 ex emerald
5 bw style stitch foil
1 CoL stitch foil
2 dp style stitch foil
1 ex holon phantoms

Fire: 2 dp style stitch foil
4 ex holon phantoms
7 bw style stitch foil
1 CoL stitch foil
1 ex emerald

Also interested in a couple of catchers and a shift gear klinklang, LMK =)

Water: 2 dp style stitch foil
1 ex emerald
1 ex power keepers

Grass: 1 ex emerald
5 bw style stitch foil
1 CoL stitch foil
2 dp style stitch foil
1 ex holon phantoms

Fire: 2 dp style stitch foil
4 ex holon phantoms
7 bw style stitch foil
1 CoL stitch foil
1 ex emerald

Also interested in a couple of catchers and a shift gear klinklang, LMK =)

I have highlighted the energies I am primarily interested in... My catchers might be spoken for and I have 1 pending klinklang is there anything else on my list that catches your eyes?

---------- Post added 04/18/2013 at 12:24 PM ----------

i have a lot of energy i could trade towards the 4x catchers.

PM me your email and I can send you a pic

Hey Noodles i'm mildly interested in about 5-10 of the dark, 1 water and 7 metal league promo energies
I might not have all 4 catchers available towards the trade do you see anything else of value that you might like on my list?

I have highlighted the energies I am primarily interested in... My catchers might be spoken for and I have 1 pending klinklang is there anything else on my list that catches your eyes?

Hey Noodles i'm mildly interested in about 5-10 of the dark, 1 water and 7 metal league promo energies
I might not have all 4 catchers available towards the trade do you see anything else of value that you might like on my list?

The energies are gone, I just sold them on another website. Thanks anyway though.

The garbodor DRX and possibly some easy to trade valuable card like computer search or articuno ex

my list that catches your eyes?

I see what you did there =)

LMK

The garbodor DRX and possibly some easy to trade valuable card like computer search or articuno ex

my list that catches your eyes?

I see what you did there =)

LMK

LOL didn't do that one on purpose,,, guess thats what pretty much a lifetime of trying to "catch" them all combined with some competitive play does to you :p

just to be sure your CoL energies "stitch foil" are just the regular Call of Legends holo energies right? I can get back to you with an offer in a little bit :)

I'm really interested in those holon phantom water energies do you see enough on my list to be able to get all 10 off of you? Were there any specific trubishes you were looking for I have several that I saw when I was looking through my bulk earlier.

The only thing I saw was some catchers, but it seems like they're not available anymore? I was thinking:

My
11 Holon Phantoms holo water energy

Your
2 Catchers
1 Garbodor
2 Trubbish w/garbage collection attack (those ins only if you want)

If the catchers are not available, then I'd be open to a small trade just for the Garbodor.

Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back