Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cursed Stone.

doctormcdreamy

To stone or not to stone. That is the question. And let the person who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Are you gonna play Cursed Stone? Is it worth it? Well let me work it. (that's an old Missy Elliot song)

What do you think about Cursed Stone?

Everyone is gonna try to outmetagame each other. And I bet a bazillion people will bring Cursed Stone to Nats in Columbus.

There are tons of incredible pokepowers out there. So why not use them? If you play Cursed Stone in your deck, then you're depriving yourself of all of those wonderful pokepowers. But you're doing 1 damage counter to pokes with powers per turn. Whoopty doo. We'll just windstorm or play our own stadiums or if needed attack it away.

I think with all of the cards released, the pokemon tcg environment favors the use of Poke-powers.

So what do all of you think? Will you play Cursed Stone in your Nats deck? Right now, I dont think I will. There are just so many good Poke-powers.

no it would kill banerre ex but i might fid some kind of tech to fit it because medicham ex stops the use of powers

obv the pokemon envoroment right now runs on powers.
the majority of decks have powers.
and the decks that dont counter the powers.

To stone or not to stone. That is the question. And let the person who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Are you gonna play Cursed Stone? Is it worth it? Well let me work it. (that's an old Missy Elliot song)

What do you think about Cursed Stone?

Everyone is gonna try to outmetagame each other. And I bet a bazillion people will bring Cursed Stone to Nats in Columbus.

There are tons of incredible pokepowers out there. So why not use them? If you play Cursed Stone in your deck, then you're depriving yourself of all of those wonderful pokepowers. But you're doing 1 damage counter to pokes with powers per turn. Whoopty doo. We'll just windstorm or play our own stadiums or if needed attack it away.

I think with all of the cards released, the pokemon tcg environment favors the use of Poke-powers.

So what do all of you think? Will you play Cursed Stone in your Nats deck? Right now, I dont think I will. There are just so many good Poke-powers.

Nice Bibical Reference

Well well.

Charm/PlusPower are played. Cursed Stone can do a similar job but to greater effect even if it doesn't stick. If it does stick, even better.

MINUN STILL EXISTS PEOPLE.

Trying a bit of psychology on us? You're trying to affect the outcome of Nationals with your post.
You're trying to get us all to play Poke-Powers, so you can beat us all with your Cursed Stone, aren't you?:tongue:

It don't work on me.

oh no my devious plot has been foiled by ninetales1234!!

now, everyone will expect my cursed stone. it was gonna be my secret tech stadium. :)

*hides under the table and whimpers*

Back