Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CurseGar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLaMeNcE Xx

I played this deck a lot before the rotation and i just love the consept of this deck. I know it wont be that solid now that Claydol is gone....but ive came up with an idea i would like some feedback on.

Pokemon: 26

4-3-2-1-1 Gengar Lv.X (2 AR and 1 SF)
3-3 Dodrio (2 Echo draw and 1 free retreat
1-1 Shedinja (the marvel scale body)
4 Spiritomb
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q

T/S/S: 21

3 Bebes
3 BTS
2 Copycat
1 Expert Belt
3 Collector
2 Communication
3 PONT
4 Candy

Energy: 13

4 Call
7 Psy
2 Warp

I think ill may need one more expert belt in this deck, but otherwise it works pretty ok. Dodrio helps with some drawpower and free retreat on everything.
And i actually forgot to put in an palmers, so i have to find space for one of those too :D

I have a curse gar deck that is majestic dawn on also you need four collectors so take out shedninja and put in one collector and one interviwers questioning and take out two rare candy four two more interviwers questioning. Int.erviewers questiong can hellp find a call energy to help you have a better start. I wouldnt take out the broken time space and put in snow point temple they help your spiritombs. I have the undaunted espieon take off damage counters from gengar and it can help with compuond pain.

@pokemon54: yeah, i like expert belt so that i can do more dmg. And because gengar rarely dies so my opponent wont get 2 price cards.
@thepilskin5005: First off....are u telling me to take out most of the cards that help me evolve my pokemons?? Cuz thats just plain stupidity...The espeon idea could be ok, but with 2 gengar ar that could move dmg its usually enough. I really dont think i have to play 4 collectors when i play 4 call energies. I play 13 eneries so i really dont need interviewers in this deck cus i have no problems getting the energy i need. And Shedinja is a nice tech in this deck, you should trie it out if you are playing a cursegar deck too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back