2 Premier Ball

Energy - 18

14 Basic Darkness Energy
4 Special Darkness Energy
-------------------------
Dratini LV.8 – Colorless – HP40
Basic Pokemon

[C] Tail Whap: 10 damage.
[C][C] Slam: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: Colorless (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Dragonair LV.31 – Colorless – HP70
Stage 1 – Evolves from Dratini

[C][C] Wrap: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
[C][C][C] Upward Thrust: 30 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Colorless (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Dragonite LV.61 – Colorless – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dragonair

[C][C][C] Hyper Beam: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads discard 1 Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.
[C][C][C][C] Draco Meteor: Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokemon in play. If heads, do 50 damage to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Colorless (+30)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 3

Technical Machine TS-1 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] Evolutionator: Search your deck for 1 Evolution card that Evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and play it on top of that Pokemon, Evolving it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

Buck's Training – Supporter

Draw 2 cards from your deck.
When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Strategy: I came up with this idea when I saw a deck with Darkrai, Blissey, and Weavile. This sort of works the same way as that deck, except the main attacker is Dragonite. I can kill things/stall with Darkrais until I can build up Dragonites and get a Weavile on my bench. Then I Level-Up a Darkrai into LV.X and retreat it for Dragonite. I use Weavile's Poke-Power to turn Dragonite into a Dark type, then use Darkrai LV.X's Poke-Power to turn all of his basic energies into Special Darkness energies. After that all I should have to do is spam Draco Meteor which should do a minimum of 90 damage to their active then 50 to their benched Pokemon. The only problem I think this deck would have is consistency and speed. I added Claydols and a lot of searching/drawing/evolving supporters to help with that though. I was thinking of trying 2-2 Porygon2 instead of Claydol. Claydol can help me refresh my hand, but on the other hand Porygon2 can help me use 2 Supporters per turn.

Last edited:
Darkness energy only works on the active pokemon. You'll only ever be dealing that 90 damage to the active pokemon and not to the bench. This is the same reason that the Tyranitar won't be dealing that massive damage with his snipe attack.

Its not bad without it, but its not as strong as you might have hoped.

Oh, I see. Darn it. Would this deck still do well or should I try something else? You said it wasn't bad, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's good either. :p

The major problem that cannot be fixed:

Flipping heads 3+ times.

That's why it won't work. You have to flip too much.

You could try using something that spread to attack first with that and then KO with Dragonite instead of Darkrai-Weavile. You could use what you want as Dragonite is Colorless. Maybe Kyogre with Spiritomb.

You could try using something that spread to attack first with that and then KO with Dragonite instead of Darkrai-Weavile. You could use what you want as Dragonite is Colorless. Maybe Kyogre with Spiritomb.
Actually, I wanted the deck to involve Darkrai LV.X. I just didn't feel like using Blissey, so I wanted to try using this Dragonite. I might try to make a deck revolving around Darkrai LV.X instead of it being a support card for a strategy. I was thinking of trying WigglyRai but that would get killed by GG and I'm not sure if I could use Darkrai LV.X to his full potential in that deck.

Brawler1624 - Yeah, I know. That's one of the problems this deck has, but I'll just have to put up with it if I decide to use this.

I smell Chomp LVX as the Combo here. Dragon Pulse the Damage to the bench Restore a Nite then next turn retreat, attach, and Draco Meteor! Seems logical to me, Chomp is a Great hitter and the all colorless attacks fit right in the mix! I hear you about the Darkrai, but wihtout the benefit of the dark hitting the Bench, it might be fodder that can be switched!

Nice idea over all though, Weavile Draggy could def see some usage next format!

SotG! ALWAYS!

Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back