Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

D/P Deck

Caleb

I'm thinking about making a deck with Mew d (pop 5), Blaziken (firestarter), and Infernape but I wanted a second opinion...

Rare candy to infernoape for turn one 80 with a DRE. Then for a constant attack use blaziken's fire starter to support the loss of fire from infernoape. Mew just would work well with the deck in general as long as I add some magnetons and stuff. Just brainstorming.

I think I'll give it a try seems like it might work.

yes I'm from buzz and yes I'm from regionals.

no blaziken
use infernape, 1 lv x, and delcatty pk
keep attaching and discarding till you get 8 in
then ZZZZZZING for 150
then go back to hitting for 80-90 and owning

Ya but only 1 lv.x? It's prized game falls apart. I wouldn't put al my eggs in one basket in such a stupid manner.

^ yeah, but it's either 2 or 1, and you are much more consistant with the 80-90 with 1.

what pkmn can be used for tech if i use flyygy (d) in deck?

meganium

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

please rate this deck
torterra lvx 2-2-3-3
exegcutor (dp)2-2
vessyqueen 2-2

grass 12
scramble 2
DRE 3

celios 4
r candy 2
mentor 2
lass 1
farmer 1
copycat 2
scott 1
castaway 2
S advice 2
w point 2
wind st 2
crstal shard 2
f worker 2

Last edited:
thats seem like a poor build.

a deck should never ever put field worker, there's a list of cards better!

anyway

- 1 grass
+ 1 casty / trode

-2 fieldworker
+ 2 strength charm

and more windstorm, some trans, no s. advice, 1 fluffy berry/ balloon berry

Infernape without a way to constantly attach energy will not work. 2 for 90 is good but you need to be consistent. If you get 2 for 90 twice, that won't win you the game if your opponent gets setup.

Can you explain Flareon? because you help your opponent decking out and get 3 free cards without discard or drawback.

Would you really like me to explain? People have already explained, yet, nobody listens. Giving your opponent the option to draw a card is NEVER good. Honestly, do you really think playing a couple of Field Workers is going to be the straw that breaks the donkey's back? It won't! But if you think it is so good, play Field Worker because I LOVE getting free cards when I want them! I seriously don't understand people's obsession with Field Worker.

Rhyeperior might have potential, but Field Worker is just plain silly. The advantage is hardly the decking aspect of his Power since people have many ways to avoid decking. Trashing cards like that is probably the best part of him. However, the fact that he is a F St2 means you are going to have a tough time building a competitive deck.

no blaziken
use infernape, 1 lv x, and delcatty pk
keep attaching and discarding till you get 8 in
then ZZZZZZING for 150
then go back to hitting for 80-90 and owning

Delcatty ex so Constrain can burn fires for Blaziken? or lass to get them?

infernape/blaziken/delcatty. that's how you go about it. and no delcatty exs.

you'll never get infernape lvx's attack to work over 3 times in one game. i'd be amazed if you can get that attack off twice in a tournament game.

just my opinion

Back