Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

D/P Starter Pokemon Giveaway!

Pablo

Well, I have been playing D/P for QUITE a while now, and know alot about all the aspects of this new generation. I can honestly say this is by far the best generation, it has no comparison, it is a 1,000,000% improvement on the last generation.

The single best addition that makes D/P so great is WiFi, and this brings me to the purpose of this post, a free start Pokemon giveaway.

Starting April 22nd, whenever I am available (AIM and MSN work bes to contact me), I will be giving out free starter Pokemon, all I expect to recieve in exchange are Bidoof's or Starly's or any insiginifcant Pokemon.

There are only a few requirements for this to happen, and then you can go enjoy the D/P adventure with the complete set of starter Pokemon without having to reset multiple games and whatnot.

1) You must have gotten to the point in the game where you can access the WiFi capabilities of the game, and that is beating the first gym if I recall correctly.
2) PM me, AIM me, MSN me your Friend Code once you have it and which 2 of the starter Pokemon you are missing (the ones you did not choose at the begginning of the game).
3) Have 2 'worthless' Pokemon in your party at the time to make the exchange succesful.

That is all that is needed, all my starter Pokemon will be Level 1 and have different natures. Some Piplups may have Agility, some Turtiwg's may have Stealth Rock or maybe some other moves, but I can't breed selectively any special moves or natures, although say msot of my Turtwigs are Adamant as I spent a whole lot of time trying to get a good one for my team.

That is all there is to it, I'm hoping to help many people and to not have to 'waste' so many Pokemons once I restart my JPN Diamond.

Note: Some people may be asked to get a 3rd or even 4th 'worthless' Pokemon to recieve other Pokemon at level 1, such as Larvitars with Dragon Dance, Snorlax's with Curse amongst other stuff I have leftover in my boxes.

OMG, I love you so much.
I don't have to restart 3x and do some requirements like taking the parcel to Oak now!!!
Thank you, Thank you <3 <3

I might not need that I am getting 2 of each game so I might not need it..... But I dont liek going threw all the trouble.

Now if only I could find a store that sells the Wi-Fi connection! Stupid Nintendo hasn't been making enough of them (or at least shipping any nearby where I live) to fill the demand for them from both DS, and Wii consumers. Oh, and I guess it probably would be good if I had my D/P game too!

Now if only I could find a store that sells the Wi-Fi connection! Stupid Nintendo hasn't been making enough of them (or at least shipping any nearby where I live) to fill the demand for them from both DS, and Wii consumers. Oh, and I guess it probably would be good if I had my D/P game too!

Just buy a regular wi-fi router?

Ooh...I'll take one of those adamant Turtwigs, since I plan on starting with Pilup...

I'll also gladly trade for one of those Lavitars with DD also (Adamant or Jolly prefered, but it doesn't matter too much).

I don't see what the big deal is? I have boxes of jolly Larvitars with dragon dance but an imperfect speed gene.

Cool, will you have any starters that come with their original moves? Also,how are you so sure that you can trade JPN pokemon to American games?

if you raise the starter to level 5 it will have all the original moves it has as if you had gotten it from the professor at the start of the game, you can just make the pokemon forget any moves you don't want that i gave the starter.

I am 100% sure because:
1) there is not reason it wouldnt be possible
2) Nintendo has said so many times
3) You can trade between JPN R/S/E/FR/LG to US counterparts, and its going to be the same for this next generation.

Reason why I ask on the move thing is because I like to play the story line with no major advantages.;p So all of your starters have new moves?

Back