4 Switch
3 Oak's Research
3 Mr. Brinney
3 Rare Candy
3 Elm's Method
2 Town Volunteers
3 TV Reporter
3 Juggler

Of course I can't actually make this deck... Oh Well! My friend and I are just having a little fun! ;)
-Swampert

Last edited:
Needs High Pressure System!!!!

What does the rare Shellgon do (dotn have one)

Same for Torkoal, I dont remember it being to Powerfull, but a Fire basic with 80 HP

OK, found them. Torkoal is giant wall at best. It can fish out 2 disarded basic energy, and auto burn with a possible energy discard. Maybe 1-2, but not 3!!!! Will fit well in my Moltres Unlimeted deck, til Magma's Torkoal comes out.... Trade 1 for a 3rd Shellgon...

As far as Shelgon goes, I would lose 10 HP over not having colorless weakness. One has a power to prevent 10 damage (only if basic energy is attached). I like that one better...

And what friend would that be SwampertEX?

I'll take your word on the Torkal. He's a friend from school. He dosen't play pokemon, but he plays other TCGs.
-Swampert

Salamence looks like it's gonna be a really good card. I don't think you need rare candy though. It's really just wasting a space. I'd take them all out for 2 more Shelgon and something else. I don't see the purpose of Crawdaunts. Take Venusaurs advice and change them to something fire like he said. Also, I think that Birch is better than TV Reporter, but that is just a personal preference. I usually get like 2-4 cards from Birch, and you don't have to discard, so that averages out a lot better than TV Reporter.

Ok, a tad off subject, but how does someone from your school who doesnt play Pokemon know me? Its just my morbid curiousity kicking in.

Back on subject....
Well, Fire tech may be better, Not sure what though. I was kinda thinking the same on Rare Candy, but left it alone. But yeah, drop those add 2 more Shellgon. Why not do this?

-3 Rare Candy
-2 Torkoal
-1 Crawdaunt
-1 Corpish
-3 Juggler

+2 Shellgon
+2 Fire Basics
+2 Fire Stage 1's
+2 Girafarig/Dunsparce
+2 High Pressure System

I think you have 2 many supporters, so I dropped Jugglers, but you might want to drop TV Reporter instead. Or drop both and add Birch, whichever.... If you add Girafarig, then drop like 1-2 of each energy for 2-4 Psychic.

Well, there is my fix, for better or worse.....

He dosen't know you, he's just a little wierd... Likes to say hi to everyone he meets.. Ya know the type... lol He's trying to choke me to get me to delete this post! Must... Post... Message... ROTFL :D neway... I'll take your suggestions in to consideredation. Thanks!
-Swampert

Makes sense to me.... or not, oh well, sure why not, hello SwampertEX's friend.....

If I wasnt packing, I would suggest a Fire Pokemon, but my cards are in boxes inside of boxes, so I let you decide which one. I would try to find one not heavy on discading though....

Venusaur said:
Crawdaunt in a salamence deck?? Why?? Water beats fire, which Salamence resists. Maybe change the Crawdaunts to some fire tech like Arcanine, because Salamence only does 20 damage to a 4 metal aggron. BTW I would change all the Salamence to the GOW one. I really like the Latias ex, since you can GOW, switch, and do 100 to whatever pokemon you want on their bench. Id add another of those. Is Rare Candy that important? I mean what can a turn 2 salamence do except agility.

take venusaurs adivce, this deck is owned by a 4 metaled aggron ex, which isnt too hard to pull. SS Arcanine sounds like a fair idea to me, quick and causes autoburn when attacked. i disagree with the rare candy issue a turn 2 salamence doing agility to any poke, whilst you are powering up either latias ex or K9 is really good, and it's not that hard to pull, if you play oracle/nav combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back