7 Fighting Energy
6 Water Energy-25 Energy
TRAINERS
2 Copycat
2 Professor Oaks Research
4 Oran Berry
2 Moo Moo Milk
3 Rare Candy

Okay so the stratefg of this deck is to trample/hurt the opponents bench, and then Lure Poison them out with Cradily, knock'em out with Spiral Drain. Stall with Freezing Breath. The damage on your Bench can be taken care of w/Moo Moo Milk and Oran Berry. Also, Root Fossil and Cradily can pretty much take care of themselves. Lapras is also for getting supporters out and speedin' up the game with Assist. This deck is pretty much a killer of babies in Unlimited.

This won't do at all! I would cut it down to 18 Pokemon. Try this:
3 Root Fossil
3 Lileep
3 Cradily
3 Cacnea (Power)
3 Cacturne (Bench Hitter)
3 Dunsparce
Then try the trainers like this:
3 Rare Candy
4 Moo-Moo/Oran/Potion
4 Oak's Research
4 Copycat
4 Switch
3 Bill's Maintanence
Then try energy like this:
15 Grass
3 Boost
That should work pretty well, but what you had before was just too random. Hope you like the fix!
-Swampert

I've never seen a good Cradily deck yet. It's a great card, but what to use it with? I totally disagree with using Cacturne because that makes you insanely weak to fire, and why use something with bench damage when you just Lure Poison stuff up if you want to take it out before it gets energized and evolved? Maybe Dragons will bring a card to use with it...

EDIT: Now that I think of it, maybe Raichu ex would be good with it. You can pick something you want to KO and do just that with Raichu. Just use 4 Switch and a few Warps to switch stuff around. I think that's gonna be my next deck once I get a couple Raichu ex. So no one steal it. :D

Last edited:
What works good with it is shiftry. You draw them up, next turn use shiftry to remove energy, draw up a new one.

The reason I used Cacturne is because of his theme! Bench Damage! If you read the original post you would have known that Plaid!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back