3 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Reversal
2 Switch
2 Prof. Oak's New Theory
2 Rare Candy
1 Pokegear 3.0

3 :fighting:
12 :water:

So the basic strategy of this deck is to get Golduck T2 with two :water: attached to him. Now, with Golduck's poke-body natural remedy you heal 20 damage every time you attach a :water: to it. Now this ability along with Serperior is awesome, especially with Feraligatr who can attach as many :water: from your hand as you want at free will. Going back to getting Golduck out T2, Golduck, Feraligatr, and a bunch of energies in your hand you can pretty much OHKO a Reshi. Also the Donphan is for Magnevore counter :rolleyes:

So tell me what you think!

Thanks,

N.

Last edited:
Good counter against Zoroark and Reshiboar.Also, even though you are tanking, what if a Jumpluff KOs your Donphan? Now what can you attack with? Just my thoughts. Good red face paint, but, as I said before, having one attacker is NOT safe. Trust me, I know.

Good counter against Zoroark and Reshiboar.Also, even though you are tanking, what if a Jumpluff KOs your Donphan? Now what can you attack with? Just my thoughts. Good red face powder, but, as I said before, having one attacker is NOT safe. Trust me, I know.
I don't really need to worry about Jumpluff because it is not really a big hyped card, and not really played around in my meta.

Well, you ARE in the US, so IF u play competetivly, I WOULD still reccomend another attacker, as Jumpluff WILL make a comeback.

Well, you ARE in the US, so IF u play competetivly, I WOULD still reccomend another attacker, as Jumpluff WILL make a comeback.

and what would you suggest I put in/also take out for it? I am thinking like just a 1-1 of like samu or somethin' but I dont know what to take out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back