Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Danny's good(and bad) Regionals report

furrymuskrat03

ok. well, so I wouldnt have to remember all these things, every two rounds I wrote down what happened on a piece of paper. So, I get there early, and I meet some friends. My deck is Doombliss. 6 rounds.

Game 1 vs. Conner E.
So, I couldnt figure out what he's playing, but he cant be a weavile, claydol and 2 Bliss.
1-0

Game 2 vs. Griffin H.
He gets quick Gallade, but I get 2 quick bliss. he cant get another basic while going through some stallers and he flipped over all his prize cards in the process. 2nd Bliss beats him.
2-0

Game 3 vs. Richie G.
He gets t2 cario, but can only get waters. He got Lucario lv.x, but he cant use close combat. I KO him and after that, He couldntr get anything good out.
3-0

Game 4 vs. Tucker M.
He gets Togepi and Darkrai out, and says he has a great start, but I go 1st. I get T2 2 Houndooms and KO togepi. Darkrai doesnt stand a chance against a houndoom with multi...
4-0

Game 5 vs. Noah L.
4 words. Empoleon beats this deck.
4-1

Game 6 vs. Duncan H.
He still uses Empoleon. He's been doing' it since fall Battle roads coming in 2nd and does great with it.
4-2

I am in 6th place! Mark is 14th! he came close, but couldnt get to final 8.

Game 1 vs. Evan K.
Some sleeves fail the deckcheck as marked, but they didnt think I actually meant to do it(which I didnt. I didnt even know about those markings. Rule numbah 1: never use sleeves that had previously been burried in a giant box of pokemon cards.) They supply me with new sleeves, and I'm ready to go. First round auto-loss tho.
4-3(4-2 in games I played)

Game 2
He gets T2 chomp and T3 Kiss, I got a horrible start. I make a comeback, but he gets a reinforcement chomp and I lose.
4-4(4-3 in games I played)

props
18 packs
luxio hat
fun
2 claydols and 2 candies in the packs
Griffin winning the Raffle and not wanting anything there, so he got the first movie, knowing how much I wanted that prize, he gave it to me cuz he already had it
no one from states copying my deck idea
slops
auto-loss
Mark not getting Top 8(14th)
James not getting Top 8(10th)

Back