Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Danny's Happyfuntime Regionals Report

furrymuskrat03

ok. well, so I wouldnt have to remember all these things, every two rounds I wrote down what happened on a piece of paper. So, I get there early, and I meet some friends. My deck is Doombliss. 6 rounds.

Game 1 vs. Conner E.
So, I couldnt figure out what he's playing, but he cant be a weavile, claydol and 2 Bliss.
1-0

Game 2 vs. Griffin H.
He gets quick Gallade, but I get 2 quick bliss. he cant get another basic while going through some stallers and he flipped over all his prize cards in the process. 2nd Bliss beats him.
2-0

Game 3 vs. Richie G.
He gets t2 cario, but can only get waters. He got Lucario lv.x, but he cant use close combat. I KO him and after that, He couldntr get anything good out.
3-0

Game 4 vs. Tucker M.
He gets Togepi and Darkrai out, and says he has a great start, but I go 1st. I get T2 2 Houndooms and KO togepi. Darkrai doesnt stand a chance against a houndoom with multi...
4-0

Game 5 vs. Noah L.
4 words. Empoleon beats this deck.
4-1

Game 6 vs. Duncan H.
He still uses Empoleon. He's been doing' it since fall Battle roads coming in 2nd and does great with it.
4-2

I am in 6th place! Mark is 14th! he came close, but couldnt get to final 8.

Game 1 vs. Evan K.
Some sleeves fail the deckcheck as marked, but they didnt think I actually meant to do it(which I didnt. I didnt even know about those markings. Rule numbah 1: never use sleeves that had previously been burried in a giant box of pokemon cards.) They supply me with new sleeves, and I'm ready to go. First round auto-loss tho.
4-3(4-2 in games I played)

Game 2
He gets T2 chomp and T3 Kiss, I got a horrible start. I make a comeback, but he gets a reinforcement chomp and I lose.
4-4(4-3 in games I played)

props
18 packs
luxio hat
fun
2 claydols and 2 candies in the packs
Griffin winning the Raffle and not wanting anything there, so he got the first movie, knowing how much I wanted that prize, he gave it to me cuz he already had it
no one from states copying my deck idea
slops
auto-loss
Mark not getting Top 8(14th)
James not getting Top 8(10th)

good luck in further tournaments. it's prolly a good idea not to use sleeves like that xD

Good job Danny with an uncommon deck. Hopefully you can tweak it better to carry you forward in the top cut.

Back